Google exposed by Veritas

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

By far the best Project Veritas video yet. Shows how people high in the chain of command are pulling strings to ensure liberal narrative gets preference. We all already know but this is going to red pill some centrist normies.

Attached: SYefWTs.jpg (1024x640, 90.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Google#G
nypost.com/2018/06/27/prostitute-convicted-in-google-execs-overdose-death-charged/
eff.org/issues/cda230
voat.co/v/news/3215895/18578992/10#18578992/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are they always fucking pro leftist? Every damn time. Where’s our pro right companies.

google is full of Unit 8200

where has veritas mentioned this?

Trump needs to do something fast. Like raise big tech taxes, make arrests and ban Google from government workplaces

It struck me as funny that the executives in google actually believe they need to "stop the Trump situation". They are actually blind retards that can't see he's controlled by the same jews behind the democrats. I couldn't help but laugh watching that bitch talk like she knew everything.

>(((We)))
Look at the schnoz on this broad lmao

Attached: PNG image.png (1310x628, 1.19M)

Wew lad

By the way, does anyone else find it strange how O'Keefe uses potentially compromising camera angles with these undercover whistle blowers? They showed his skin color with his hands and they showed him next to O'Keefe giving a rough height estimation. It wouldn't be hard to figure out who blew the whistle, there can't be very many white men working at google at this point.

Cohencidence

Attached: nose.png (520x1219, 530.18K)

Been a while since you pushed this spam yid.

JIDF intensifies

Attached: leworried.png (499x583, 348.95K)

Reported for spam. Try again next time.

How is this spam? Veritas does useful work exposing tech companies.

Checked and Heiled.
Bump this fucker. Bring Google to ashes.

Glorious. Cry moar, bitch.

Attached: Angry?.jpeg (1544x2080, 727.35K)

This.
The "8/pol/ redpill":
The everywhere else redpill:

Attached: Screenshot (57).png (1097x643, 87.87K)

So what? Google is corporation where the employees and shareholders make decisions. It's not a publically owned utility. They have no obligation of neutrality. If you don't like it, create competition. If you can't due to having more skills in bitching than knowledge in running a business/AI programming/marketing/human resource managing/networking, then that's your choice to keep using them and giving them your time/attention to turn into influence and power. You do this to yourselves because you are slugs that would prefer to bitch about MUH JEWS than to actually do anything worthwhile. You all are actual lazy slug idiots who are worthless to the world, because you choose to be.

Nigger these videos give people a reason to leave sites like google. That's why it's important. If google/facebook/twitter are not exposed, people will continue to use them thinking nothing is wrong or it's not as bad as it is.

Incorrect. The application of Section 230 requires that they are strictly a platform, not publisher. Manipulation and/or moderation of content implies publishing.

Google is protected from you suing them because they claim to be a platform like the telephone company when they are actually a publisher like a newspaper.

The last week I worked for that company they had two guest speakers on two separate occasions sponsored by the company giving talks to huge rooms full of employees about how white employees need to be subservient to minority employees to promote "allyship"

In an all-hands meeting an executive said the primary inhibitor to diversity in the workplace is convincing managers that they need to hire females if their teams are mostly male, and that the hiring managers give him a hard time because they keep insisting on hiring the most qualified candidate.

How the fuck did you shills get so fucking retarded? Just shut the fuck up. You don't know shit worth listening to. You're embarrassing yourself, niggerbrain.

Attached: cringe'tard.png (500x608, 505.27K)

Sadly people will continue to use Google because they ingrained themselves into so much shit and mocked other search engines. Look at Bing for example, and whenever mention it to anyone.
You think they're going to stop using YouTube?
Not going to happen unless something like this whistleblower catches fire and spreads to MSM, and the politicians, as big as jews as they are, hate getting jewed themselves, so they'll jew the jews to make sure their agenda gets seen.

Literally posted today by veritas. Kys gulagnigger kike faggot

Attached: 1558131279323.jpg (340x506, 22.15K)

Get in the oven, kike.

Attached: Execution.png (500x686, 346.42K)

Not necessarily a jew nose.
No hook, no '6' shape.

Because greed attracts demons. We are up against the devil, whether he is actually real or not.

wait until you guys learn about how they refuse to hire American citizens for any full-time positions now because they want to be able to deport leakers who talk to Project Veritas

You sound upset. What, you can't actually learn useful skills and utilize them to succeed in goals that would further your idealisms of how the world should work? If so, you're an unintelligent individual not worth listening to; the modern day mud shoveling peasant angry about shoveling mud even though that's all you're fit to do.

If you can learn, what's your excuse?

did you mean 2016 shill?

Well then lawyer man, you gonna bring it to court? If not, you gonna create competition? Or is bitching on a user-glorified forum (ah shit, the chan's trigger word) more effective?

You aren't as intelligent as you think you are.

You're about as useful as those people who post on their Facebook wall.

Spread this one around while the news is hot. People who don't trust Veritas may remember Julian Assange and Wikileaks.
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Firstly, probably not; I've always underestimated myself.

Secondly, you're not disproving any points, bitchy bitch.

you didn't make any points retard

in
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Google#G

get out kike, thats a jew nose

Well, this thread is certainly getting derailed and shit on. (((I wonder why that could be.)))
Honestly though, while this is far from a surprise, it's good to have this kind of proof. It was pretty easy to tell that "ML Fairness" was the real reason that Google developed AlphaGo from the very beginning. Predictable, but horrifying. Anyway, it's unlikely that this video will convinced the truly deranged and demoralized, but hopefully the rest of the normalfags will take notice. This could explode in other interesting ways as well. Barbara Streisand, don't fail me now!

The best way to counter this in my experience is to simply state that decrease in performance doesn't affect them because they still get paid. They are the ones getting laid off/fired due to failure or having to do the stressful work of picking up after your new coworkers mistakes. They are essentially a salesperson trying to sell you a bad idea. Calling them out on it shuts them up.

Your paymasters are already bitching about my Senator trying to bring them to heel. This is probably the last chance to change your behavior without bloodshed.

Attached: MO pepe.png (785x757, 79.42K)

My point, reiterated: Y'all lazy or unintelligent bitchy "MUH JEWS" pseudo-SJWs. Proof, you bitch on your personal containment blogs about what people more talented and influential are doing rather than changing anything using your own abilities. Your demands are the same as the GIBBE DAT commies who want the world changed for them at no personal effort expenditure from them. And your only defense is LOL I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED when confronted.

genuine question -why dont they have nose jobs at a very young age thus making them a little harder to sniff out?

these people are not vulerable to reason anonymous, they probably will be fucking murdered if they step out of line like my old boss was nypost.com/2018/06/27/prostitute-convicted-in-google-execs-overdose-death-charged/

I already quit and gave the reason as anti-white, anti-male, anti-American discrimination. My stocks are mostly liquidated. I kept the voting stock

I forgot, your other defense to valid points is "I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU! UR A SHILL FOR NOT HAVING THA SAME OPINION! I DON'T TALK WITH PROBLEMATIC SHILLS!"

fuck you faggot I fought against this for ten years while you sat on your faggot ass

So? If they won't listen to reason, make them listen to silence permanently.

Notice how no one here is responding to you with any seriousness or respect? Because you don't deserve it. You're either a total fucking retard who doesn't know shit about what's really going on, and should really shut the fuck up to keep from further embarrassing yourself, or (most likely) you know exactly what's going on, and you're here to do what you're doing. And ultimately failing.
When you treat this "user-glorified forum" like a bunch of uninformed morons, you end up only destroying yourself.
Please continue. It's funny to watch. You aren't changing anything. You can't stop what's coming.
We haven't begun to fight, faggot.
Good luck.

Attached: rapidchange.jpeg (200x200, 11.72K)

Point and proven. The only thing you guys do nowadays is push people away from your points of view.

you're a fat fucking nobody who does nothing and you're trying to shame me who's somebody and does something

Can you prove conclusively that he doesn't do anything?

I'm talking to you right now aren't I? Maybe you're not a shill and just an idiot, but either way these companies need to stop misbehaving before they're corrected.

Attached: d9bfaf8fe92964292511a4d1b666ad1ed1d63439eecf62b9fd6a003a87164242.jpg (574x575, 227.5K)

Pshhhh, nothing personell kid. Also, why respect your intelligence when you only have "I don't speak to shills" as your defense? Obviously nothing of value to add. I made a simple point and people avoid directly addressing it because they can't. "We don't take you seriously, so we don't disprove you" is the most pathetic way of saying "We're pretending to be retarded because you don't follow our narrative".

Best way to deal with this, until the feds finally handle it, is to tell the world the employees who are working on these anti American programs. They do not like sunlight so once they are known to people they are put on notice that they cannot pull their BS any longer without people knowing about it. There is nothing illegal about exposing who works in that department, who works in those programs, etc.

Of course not. Project Veritas is bankrolled by jews, including the San Francisco Jewish Federation and Robert Shillman.

Convincing yourself of bullshit does not ingratiate the rest of us to entertain your idiocy, you ignorant, arrogant dipshit. No one is ignoring you because they can't debate you. You're being ignored because your idiocy leaves nothing to debate. Keep sucking your own dick though. It's quite entertaining.

Attached: 449f51a645bd70999c683063541ee92d1eacc7fce9b04574d4b72d827546c365.png (255x212, 15.33K)

Actually, I'm pretty /fit/. And I'm going into the Air Force as an officer, learning programming, and working on Entrepreneurial endeavors to gain power, skills, and influence. What are you doing to stop Google (your mission, not mine) rather than bitching on a forum?

Not at all, the assumption sticks though as Zig Forums has been shown to ve completely inneffective at changing any power balance in the US, besides memeing a President into office, whom they immediately betray upon not being the non-promised, yet for some reason assumed, nat-soc leader of the country. It's almost like people knew he was a centrist-leaning Republican but rose-tints can cloud any vision.

I annihilated your contention that companies like Google have – and I quote – no obligation of neutrality. Your response was little more than sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "woowoowoo!" like the true leftist that you are. Those are the facts before us, as evidenced in this thread.

Attached: 1255519447189.jpg (330x400, 58.91K)

What about the Fourth Amendment?>And I'm going into the Air Force as an officer
No you're not. Nobody who is going into the USAF says what you just said, literally nobody. You cannot even say it properly which is the very first thing you would have learned from your recruiter.

Fourth Amendment was meant for a different thread, the rest stands.

We will vote for Elizabeth Warren in the primary.

Blah blah, you're boring me now. Glad to get my mockery of your lack of commitment and preference of non-confrontation and worldview bitching out there. Keep crying Zig Forums, I'm sure the world will agree with your non-commited Faceb- errr 8ch blog-tier posts. I mean, if the crazies of Tumblr could do it, I can't imagine why your visions of lunacy won't come to pass. Definitely gonna enjoy being in the military for when MUH NAT-SOCS RIIIIISE UUUUP occurs (literally never because Google supplies you couch potatoes with reasons to stay inactive and non-utilitarian for decades to come). See y'all KEYBOARD WARRIORS OF JUSTICE l8er. Keep changing the world one pudgy swipe of your hands at a time.

Attached: image (6).jpeg (1024x1024, 833.87K)

Attached: f490bc7a526e6ab24548963b91c677bb--senator-warren-name-change.jpg (236x236, 16.12K)

Nice strawman, faggot. The only reason you're even here is because of abject fear of what's coming, yid. You're not fooling anyone by talking shit on the most powerful and influential corner of the internet in the world. You're only lying to yourself, because no one here believes your bullshit ranting, nigger.

Attached: 65a20fa697a6c889bd884b7482a6baad80d3780b53d484e1f055e009983498cc.jpg (672x367, 63.42K)

Attached: 0ea6961adeb93ecb77e250801b40ef0bc9ae690864ffe834318012e4d7bc835b.jpg (542x666, 87.95K)

I'm on board with that

this
Dumb rural trumpards BTFO
They can't into any modern technology.

eff.org/issues/cda230
read it you stupid faggot

Zig Forums has collectively existed for maybe 15 years or so. Also

we've existed since 2003

Imagine being this fucking niggerbrained, and proud of it? The absolute state of shills.

bullshit, they are acting like a publisher, they should be responsible for every website that pops up on their site and treated accordingly, Trump could destroy them today with regulation, will he? Doubtful

The jewdiciary is corrupt. You're going to hang out with them, imagine how rapidly you will call us over-zealous extremist mad men obsessed only with power and ambition, upon the DOTR, it will be very different than the lazy slugs you had promised yourself.

Attached: Hitler_One's own will.mp4 (490x360 673.54 KB, 6.06M)

Some google exec's children are going to suffer, their parents have already sacrificed their futures to the Goolag.

Or rather it appears to me Google has become evil, and is now controlled by men and women serving pride and vanity and seeking nothing but vain glory.

This life is not worth the taking, to do tricks in.

Attached: moloch.jpg (440x545, 76.37K)

Google has been evil since the director of People Ops left the company in 2016

as far as I know he has never given a public reason for why he stepped down

Its talking about the google death squads. You know, the ones that outsource to MS-13 to kill off talent in America.

Yeah, they slammed on the gas in 2016 because they realized we'd been watching them for over decade detecting their plans.

They get bought or shoved out by pushy Jews, that's where.

Sure, you're all pro-kike corporatism until they raise the price on your anime stream.

(((Google))) is demonstrably bigoted against whites, and actively acts against white interests.

Shit OP.
Post video/article here. Don't give me gay ass links.

Google is a fucking Unit 8200 project. (((Sergy Brin))), remember? Russian mobsters, which means IISO/8200/Mossad.

When I first used Google I was inside IBM and I thought it was alient technology. They blew our in-house Blue Pages search engine away to the point where I was using it more than BP (non-properiety stuff mind you, I used to be the guy who held your hand through IRQ conflicts when you put a SCSI card into your Thinkpad).

we ran that shit on 286es crammed into racks 4 to a shelf with loose hard drives and we just sat the motherboards on sheets of cork

the cork would drip oil sometimes if it heated up and the entire rack of machines would go up in flames if one of the drops landed on a cpu heatsink

It's worse. They see decentralization and even home schooling as a threat to their narrative of die-versity.

There was a recent screencap about some cat lady acedemic complaining about how white nationalists home school their kids.

REMEMBER THESE PEOPLE WANT YOU DEAD AND YOUR CHILDREN RAPED

Actually 1999, everybody always forgets about the precursor site "Rickshaws" which morphed into /r/ and then so on. Golden apple to anyone who can tell me what the original focus of Rickshaws was.

this isn't true, they want to enslave us.

This deserves its own post and discussion because this is actually a big issue I am noticing as well. Teachers and now local city leadership is massively bitching because a lot of white parents truly are pulling their kids out to home school and the narrative being pushed (around here at least) is an attempt to try to stop them by raising taxes for any family who takes their kid out of the school to homeschool. They called it something like "administrative health check" where they claim they can tax the parents by creating a new entity that will come to the parents home every so often to check on the students progress.

Of course this is being met with massive fury but, yeah, homeschooling is being bitched about hardcore right now by libtards, school officials due to loss of seat count/revenue and the usual SJW faggots claiming this is a form of white flight. Anyhow, good point user, definitely deserving of its own thread in my eyes.

Waiting to be made. voat.co/v/news/3215895/18578992/10#18578992/

PEOPLE CAN DIE,
BUT RACISM CAN NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!
RACISM CAN'T STOP!!!
LONG LIVE RACISM FOR EVER!

Racism.racism in this World FOR EVER.

I would definitely invest (a lot) in such a venture and I am positive I am not alone in that regard. We just need a group to step up, do it and the investing will utterly be there for it of that I have no doubt.

I only have very vague memories of that place
was it linked to discordianism, or the sub-genius? or old-school nerds from totse, 2600 or the CdC?

A handful of big investors are targets that can be dealt with that could knock out the whole group, a million+ Whites who got setup as outlined, hardened living arrangements that are practically impervious to current financial attacks of firing and non personing, all having15-20k to invest yearly, that'd be a bitch to fight, even for jews. With a motive to fight jews' White genocide agenda instead of merely focused to make a profit, there goes scaring people off with no profit or loss, loss leader baked in from the get go, pile up regulations as a tactic, have the money to weather it and operating so above board making it hard to isolate to attack, lawsuits? biggest lawsuits ever were only 7b, could weather that too. murder, false arrests? Why the million+ financial warriors. If things go hot fine, but in the meantime financial war, which is jews' primary weapon.

It looks like Kushner in transition

hi fed

Attached: 1241974282249.jpg (593x396, 207.87K)

Nothing quite like seeing (((Google))) getting kicked in the balls and hearing the kike shills screaming in their stead.
Bump, you fucking shityids. You aren't even half as scared as you should be.

Attached: All_Smiles.png (600x543, 328K)

dilate

Attached: right-wing-censorship-comic1.png (1000x1000, 102.44K)

Shure and I work for the MI5

Nope it had a very specific function which later morphed into a forum called "politically fucked" and eventually came to politically incorrect much later. But the research was very specific and the original forum had some very (now) famous people on it who used to discuss those topics with us. Back then it was hosted on (I believe) the AOL servers and people would use real life pictures for their avatars since internet security wasn't known worth a shit back then. Anyhow, it was quite the interesting place. I will give it a few hours and see if anyone knows what it was and if nobody does I will just tell you but I can't be the only one still left, no fucking way (shoots self).

This is easily retarded enough to be new pasta in the vein of "my dad works for Nintendo".