Euthanasia Thread

Any communists who unironically support euthanasia and eugenics in general here? I get called a fascist for it a lot, but I think the mentally retarded / impaired, if unable to live a productive live unworthy of living, should be euthanized for their own good and for relief of society at large. Watch this video and tell me this person should not be involuntarily euthanized:
youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE

If I had a child and knew it would be fucked up, I would have it aborted or euthanized. Certain conditions should also be subject to involuntary sterilization. What those would be would be left up to medical professionals. Others up for possible euthanasia would be brain dead, those in comas and those kept alive and suffering, living without truly living. At some point it just mercy. If I was a vegetable I’d want my family to put me down, just as I’d do the same to my parents

Attached: 39A610B5-6A39-480C-B416-F1E64E29DCB7.jpeg (279x356, 37.53K)

euthanize me please

If we're killing retarded people you have to be the first to go
fascist

Attached: 0e2c14cfaa9d3dc00394d978f1e4c6625634a2a06981357727d8a1a9abebb7e9.jpg (719x662, 42.15K)

Dude, if they are mentally retarded they do not have the capacity to understand their own suffering, and thusly are not suffering. People should be allowed to kill themselves of they choose though. Laws against suicide remind of that Dead Kennedy's song California Uber Alles.
No need to sterilize people though, nothing that serious is going on warranting such invasive procedure.

Just for incurable disease at least
Not on preventing reproduction against will and not on killing people. Only for voluntary gene editing of adults.

Oh yeah im going too

Name one reason we should keep retards and downies around that doesn’t depend on empathy

What did the downie do to you dickface

Are you one of those freaks who thinks the near 100% eradication of down syndrome in Iceland through abortion is a bad thing?

I’m not sure who you’re trying to imitate there

Divine, from the movie Pink Flamingos

Downies arent necessarily suffering, and theyre not often full on retards. Its hard to say whether its particularly good or bad that women are aborting them, aside of course from the mechanistic view that they contribute comparitively little (although some do hold jobs, they aren't brain dead retards) to society, and Ithought we didnt do that whole "judge the individual by the demographic" thing over here.

No it isn't. It's good. Hope we get designer babies soon too.

Attached: 2.gif (220x169, 1.08M)

sure
no

Anyone who says the retarded don't suffer should be thrown in a vat of acid. I've seen enough of what happens, they sure as hell suffer and hate their lot in life unless they're so far gone they're basically vegetables.
A lot of people with Down's aren't absolutely terrible monsters even, quite a few are able to read and write and hold down jobs.

To be honest though there is no such thing as a right to life, but I'd kill the eugeno-fascists first because they're a clear and present danger and they're evil and deserve to die.

Something tells me you're gonna be in need of that Empathy if Communism ever wins lmao

Don't you think that if we start killing mega-retards and vegetables the Bureau of Involuntary Euthanasia for the Severely Mentally Ill™ would fuck up sometimes and accidentally kill someone who didn't need to be killed? I just don't like the idea of the gubbment having the authority to kill people that they deem mentally unfit to continue living.

My cousin is a downie and hes done some working and won medals for competing in sports.
My aunt doesnt mind him.
The owner of this site is also a deformed crippled midget.
How can someone hate someone whos harmless i dont even understand.

As someone with debilitating mental illness that runs in my family, I am all in favor of eugenics and anyone who thinks the mentally ill should be free to breed and create more miserable mentally ill people should themselves be sterilized and lobotomized as well.

Abortion is the only legal form of eugenics we have left.

Attached: abortionsbyrace.png (960x730, 168.35K)

It’s not about hate. Stop whining about muh poor downies. In what world is it bad to get rid of mental defectives? Iceland basic eliminated it through abortion and that’s wonderful

I think that, with prosthetics, we can soon allow people with crippled bodies to have enjoyable and fulfilling lives. The problem lies with mentally defective people, and people with extremely harmful genetic mutations that can spread to the rest of the gene pool. I don't support killing people, but i do support sterilizing them and aborting downie babies.

eugenics can be voluntary and not state mandated/dystopian

I support both (but eugenics not in the sense of killing all the "degenerates" but kind of what you say here). So you aren't the only one.

Hotwheels has written an article in support of eugenics. He thinks that people with conditions like his own (incredibly painful and hereditary) should be paid by the state to get sterilized.

Everyone should be sterilized, and natural reproduction abolished completely the moment we have access to working artificial wombs.
Not to mention artificial intelligence, which will obsolete biological reproduction of unmodified humans entirely

why

That's kinda different though, abortion should be the mother's choice, what OP is advocating is that we take actual living children/adults with retardation and kill them.

Basically this, it'll be up to the community. SOMEBODY has to take care of them. The way I see it: if you have a child with an intellectual disability that renders them in need of assistance for life, then you should be the one who has to take care of them. This also fits in with my anti-natalist viewpoint: you are directly responsible for causing that child suffering, so you, as the parent, must make reparations. You knew the risk, you took the chance. Made your bed, now lie in it.

Attached: 1468356976218.jpg (512x512, 43.15K)