18 as age of consent is problematic

As a feminist I think Age of consent needs to increase to 21, since 18 is pedophilic

Attached: 34369.jpg (700x490, 94.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/9y97he/regarding_a_34_old_man_inappropriately_touching_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zig Forums

Age of consent is a spook

It's 16 or less in most of the developed word, fuck off

Fuck off pedo!

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/9y97he/regarding_a_34_old_man_inappropriately_touching_a/

How do you feel about sex with 8 year olds?

I know this whole thing is Zig Forums bait, but really? No one's clicking that.

People come into their teens earlier and earlier. 8 year old girls nowadays get periods.

18 is literally a third world-tier standard.
Civilised countries have age of consent set at ~15

Attached: Age_of_Consent.png (1393x628, 34.36K)

Why the fuck not? Are you afraid you'll become a redditor if you click a reddit link?

A lot of South American countries with an age of consent at 16 or less have a law about "corruption of minors" or something similar, used against people who "mislead" or "seduce" minors.

Like, I get that a 40 year old man going out with a 16 year old would be fucking creepy. Hell, I could even understand having laws prohibiting sex with someone under the age of 18 if you're 18 years older than them or more.
But this, god, what the fuck is wrong with americans?
We do the same kind of shit with our drinking age, lots of people think that its criminally negligent parenting and even abusive to let a 16 year old have booze sometimes, and that people under twenty fucking one SHOULDNT drink. That that law actually makes sense and is just.
In my state they're trying to raise the legal age to buy cigarettes to 21 too.

Go back

Abolitish sex, drinking, and smoking
Made by Puritan gang

Nice

The age of consent should obviously be 33

Yeah, it really should be. You're not really an adult until about your mid 30s. Having sex with someone younger than that is obviously a predatory way for pedophiles to take advantage of their inexperience and lack of financial stability.

You have to be married to them, though.

My rule is: Divide your age in half and add seven. That's how young you can date. So if you're 30, you can't date anyone younger than 22. Seems reasonable.

Yeah but a lot of those countries are not going to allow older men to have sex with teenagers. So the age of consent is 15 but if you're older than, say, 18, then you're still going to be prosecuted. But the technicalities vary between countries.

This is true in some U.S. states as well. The age of consent in Texas is actually 14 but only with partners who are no more than three years older. So sex between 14- and 17-year-olds is legal, but not between 20-year-olds and 14-year-olds.

Thats really how it should be. It should actually extend down to age 12, with the maximum age of the older partner increasing with each year up to about 17 or 18 at which point you can have sex with anyone of any age older than you.
So, itd go like,
12 year olds can be fucked by 12-13 year olds
13 year olds can be fucked by 12-14 year olds
14 year olds can be fucked by 13-16 year olds
15 year olds can be fucked by 14-18 year olds
16 year olds can be fucked by 14-20 year olds
17 year olds can be fucked by 15-25 year olds
18 year olds can fuck anyone older than them they want
or something roughly like that.

your age divided by two plus 7 is considered the lower bound of "normal"

But muh waifu is perpetually 16 years old and I'm a year older than I am allowed.
>:3

Make it 30 so everyone becomes a wizard.

Learn to read, man. That's not what "age of consent" means.
You won't be prosecuted. See: Macron's wife

Actually, my mom let me drink at family gatherings ever since I was a child. Because of that, I have a healthy relationship with alcohol and can't bring myself to drink in excess. I've never blacked out and I've thrown up three times in my adult life because of alcohol. Eat shit normies.