Zig Forums eternally BTFO

He's right, you know.

Attached: tru.jpg (540x793, 38.62K)

Very very very low effort attempt at bait. Try harder next time.

Easiest way to start the revolution is a group of 100 or so hardliners all hit major powerplants at the same time and take away the comforts of capitalism from the masses. The initial 100 will all die obviously but they only need to hold the power plants for 3 or 4 days.

2/10 I replied

I mean it is a pretty accurate description of most of the post-60s left.

lmao this is a new level of delusion

Why is everyone on left twitter a gay grad student who tweets about shitty pop music

this was taken from reddit

reddit rapefugees really do ruin everything

you should go back

Twitter targets the bourgeoisie, its the least used social media platform but it always makes the news because of it. Being "queer" and shitty pop music is in among the young of that class. It's best to just ignore it.

The boycott targeting chic fil a was successful tho

contd

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x433, 82.72K)

Successful at what, exactly?

stupid people, caring about things

LOL

The boycott was because the company was donating to anti-gay groups that were involved in trying to fight same-sex marriage in various states, right? And "ex-gay" groups like Exodus International. Then during the boycott, the company stopped donating to those groups, so the boycott stopped. That's a successful boycott.

I've seen some articles that say Chic-fil-A is still funding anti-gay groups but they're talking about the Salvation Army and shit like that. But the Salvation Army isn't suing states to overturn same-sex marriage laws.

I dunno man. I'll still see right-wing culture warriors scarfing on chicken sandwiches and going "yeah… you like that, libs? I bet you want this, yeah?" And I'm like yeah sure. I eat at Chic-fil-A sometimes and I'm gay. But then there are liberals who won't eat there because of some grudge. But we already won? It's lame.

Like the point was to financially devastate some specific RR activist groups, and they have been devastated and are scraping the barrel now to stay alive.

It's all so stupid.

Attached: mcguirk_2.png (700x498, 516.08K)

God damnit this whole planet is a sick meme

dae ypipo think mayonnaise is too spicy?

smash dat mf like button gnome sayin' Bix nood

I was eating lunch in a Whataburger several months ago on Sunday. And I live in Texas so you know the church crowd was all in there so the place is packed. Whataburger has a big "One Nation Under God" sticker on one of the windows. Anyways some jackass church teen says loudly, to no one in particular "Heh heh… it says One Nation Under God. Does that mean God is cool with Whataburger… like Chic-fil-A?"

Nobody says anything and some of the church elders, you know men in their 40s, all kind of silently groan and roll their eyes and pause for a few seconds. Then one finally says "That's … not the right way to think about it. We're all under God."

Meaning that God does not bestow particular favors onto fast food restaurants.

I'm not making this up this really happened. Anyways the elders were right.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (400x280, 1.94M)

Do yourself a favour and leave you that shitty country. You will thank yourself for it later, i'm sure.

Only in America would fast food burgers and identity politics be so intricately intertwined.

We need to discard everything made by capitalist pigs before even thinking of a revolution.

You might be right. China seems nice.

lmao

My favorite fast food inactivism bullshit was when new atheism got mad about In N Out having easily unnoticeable bible verses on some of their packaging.

Meanwhile, In N Out treats and pays their employees much better than probably any fast food place in the US.