Julian von Abele

Is he a victim of idpol, a proponent of idpol, or both?

For those who don't know, he's an actual genius physics sperg who was attacked by Shaneequas for being a white male near them. He defended himself by saying that "Western civilization is the best, and Europeans created it.". To be fair, he was drunk when it happened.

So far, he's already been targeted by Antifa and CNN.

thedailybeast.com/columbia-student-from-viral-video-speaks-i-am-not-racist

Attached: Julian von Abele.jpg (900x1200, 250.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vM2Arjuw43I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Venezuela
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 18.46K)

Okay, they said Trump promoted rape, and he denied it. He then got zerg-rushed, and one of them poked his face.

He probably shouldn't be publicly reciting lines from the Turner Diaries if he doesn't want to die on the hill of white identity politics.

Very stupid for a supposed genius, but it's no surprise that being good at calculating vectors doesn't by itself make your social analysis worth a damn.

Good to see Zig Forums and Tumblr are lockstep on this issue.

Also, I'm pretty sure Marx said Europe was the most advance civilizaiton of his time.

Denying the West's contribution to the Enlightenment is borderline "muh noble savage" worship. You can view it from a totally materialist, objective, perspective also, not just as nationalist chest-beating.

White people more or less did create the modern world but that's not a good thing

he's an irrelevant twat
why should we care

why are you trying to have a discussion about whether he was correct or not
it may well be entirely true that
A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies.

Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as communistic by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

Two things result from this fact:
I. Communism is already acknowledged by all European powers to be itself a power.
II. It is high time that Communists should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Communism with a manifesto of the party itself.

To this end, Communists of various nationalities have assembled in London and sketched the following manifesto, to be published in the English, French, German, Italian, Flemish and Danish languages.

but sir, this is an olive garden.

Now I've seen everything.

Also, keep laughing until the day you get Jason Uruhe'd.

Cool schizo post.

I mean objectively there's a very high likelihood that human civilization will be destroyed in the next couple of centuries because of capitalism, being a serf or a slave is shit but at least it's ecologically sustainable

I don't think either of those posters were saying what you probably think they're saying. The idea of the "noble savage" a reactionary idea and I would find few who would deny it as such, but you're asking us our opinion on a literal who who said some statement in what I assume is an argument while drunk.

The phrasing of this is very poor implies both moralism and a problem with modern development

Either way, historical absolutism is retarded, video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=vM2Arjuw43I

He deserves to be beaten to death for being a western chauvinist. Sage for Zig Forums thread.

It poses a question of whether you can be allowed to state objective truths or not, if they're offensive to some people.

Elements of liberals, or whatever you want to call them, want to demonize objectively useful ideologies, technologies, etc. because "white men did them, and white man bad."

One always has to ask why a truth is being stated.
Often, the man reminding you that high ranking communist Mr. Leon Trotsky did Kronstadt is - believe it or not - acting in bad faith, not simply trying to preserve the historical record.

Like what?

lmao gay

Based Kim (pbuh) cannot push the button fast enough.

Attached: b6aedaad9478dd0299ea7018fc1b803de34183b7009eb629dc468372220efaf1.jpg (2247x1342, 855.85K)

Yes, you can. Of course, there is context to consider like if I implied you were primitive because you're ancestors were primitive. Now, objectively you're ancestors were probably primitive, but contextually why are you saying that to me, to be informative or imply something about me?
And I agree that's retarded, please refer to the video here as a summery to why .

Yeah it's basically my long observation that sheltered Europoors don't understand race relations.

nice reading comprehension ameribaby

You ever wonder why it is only amerifats that hardcore promote this notion that "white" people are all the same? It's because it is something you made up. Also America doesn't need to be nuked because it is dying and weak already.

Defining people according to ethno-nationalism is okay as long as it's Americans, amirite?

nationalism is a much better proxy for material conditions than race

Except people with different phenotypes can exist within the same physical area.

No one here hates Amerimutts for their ethnicity, we hate you for being absolutely brainwashed while simultaneously being so far up your own ass you don't realize there's anything in the world but your own shit

If you didn't get it already, christcom poster is an unironic third worldist who wants America destroyed, and the new black cat poster can sometimes be nonsensical.

doesn't disprove a thing i've said you virgin freak

say that to my face mother fucker not online and see what happens

Okay, but do you screech when people say Venezuelans are more likely to be murderers?

Phenotype difference does not denote material relations.

You do realize that ear lobe size is also a phenotype right?

what's the context in which they're saying it?
you aren't adequately defining the problem. you're seeking to remain general so you can conflate unrelated scenarios.

Someone saying Venezuelans are more likely to be murderers as a footnote in an essay about the correlation between economic sanctions and societal decay is worlds apart from someone saying Venezuelans are more likely to be murderers as an excuse for deporting Venezuelans, which is worlds apart from someone saying it as part of an attempt to justify military intervention in Venezuela, which is worlds apart from a library-of-babel computer algorithm randomly spitting out the words "Venezuelans" "are" "more" "likely" "to" "be" "murderers" in order.

What you expect is for someone to say "No, I would not object to that" so that you can childishly turn around and go "So why do you object to someone going out in a public place and saying the nigs have lower Autism Levels?"

You
Are
Nonsensical

Attached: 7b76e06eaa527909961f33113e6c76299085d77d2661607b290981e72d45419b.png (374x535, 100.37K)

this what happens when you attempt human speak with the baboon instead of just smiling and handing them a nice fresh ripe banana

Masturbating over Greek statues and churches is retarded. Western civilization is nothing more than corporate garbage, liberalism, and fat unhealthy people. True the best

It's just an objective reality due to conditions.

Also, the race-based analysis of Venzeulans you mentioned is no different than the autists ITT saying all Americans are evil porkies because they have the same flag. Also, I'm pretty sure your mental image of "American" is a fat white male redneck that you project your frustrations on; not too dissimilar from Zig Forums's "happy merchant".

you'd be swinging from a tree shitting where you stand if it were not for white people

Kill yourself

White people couldn’t even invent written language, agriculture and gun powder without the help of non-whites. Fucking neanderthals are more “Jewish” than real Jews. All they do is steal, plunder and kill

This is western civilization as it actually exists. This is what he is talking about.

Attached: western civilization.jpg (768x768, 232.02K)

your ancestors probably ate meat raw off the bones not evne two generations ago

Really makes me think. Maybe I should just all of China based on their gutter oil practice.

idiotic post. Venezuelan is a nationality, not a race.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Venezuela
a u t i s m
that's because you're a literal child.

cherry-picking

Gritty is Western civ also.

Is that supposed to be insulting? You wh*toids don’t even have the capacity to invent. I thought you had big brains? White people project their faults onto everyone else
Whitey stole culture, inventions and land

Snow niggers are the scum of the Earth. I for one am glad to be a follower of cultural Marxism. Dialectics show that your grandkids will be brown

your grandchildren will be mocha colored and thank God for that, high yellas are at least pleasant and have a higher Autism Level

the white man marches on

Marxism is brown ethno-nationalism with red flags, confirmed.

Killing me here user.

Attached: 568f788bebb46f7d1486a290fe88087cef64f39f.jpg (1080x806, 106.18K)

Both of you kys

Attached: 4d00795f491255ff260400db312bc6c09fb9666d.png (447x646, 389.02K)

we cool my boon friend fancy a banana?

My ebony skin shows that my children will be as dark as night, the natural state of the human race, unlike you albino snow mutants. The black man is superior in all respects. Need labor? The albinos enslaved the proud black man. Need entertainment? Porky makes the black man play sports for his amusement. Your wife unsatisfied by your small white dicklet? The black man penetrates DEEP. Superiority is clear from a simple glance, not with albino-invented measurements of “intelligence”
Marches to the race-mixed future and world communism. With albinos removed peace shall reign on Earth, just as Marx predicted

Attached: 423C4B62-FF8A-4FA8-9E34-5C6982AF19A5.jpeg (750x498, 69.27K)

stopped reading there, if you said mestizos you'd have half a point

Alb*nos enslaved the black race and built up their genocidal parasite colony Am*rica ontop of the blood and sweat of the black man.

afroplasm I see you

i wish, if whites were a quarter as genocidal as PoC purport I wouldn't be listening to reggaton blasting right now

The day of the whip is coming. The tables will be turned, the thirteenth amendment repealed and you albinos will be picking snow WHITE cotton for the black man in gulags. America will be DARK soon and it will be the end of your genentic aberration of a race

Also your flag is covered with a symbol stolen from NON-WHITES. The real “nigger” is in place view

Been seeing this qt about quite a lot recently, she is from what?

Hit or Miss

RIP, my thread.

Tik tok specifically

reggaton will perish forever because white men will race m.ix with low Autism Level PoC women, reggaton will die because the average Autism Level will increase by at least half an SD leading to the extinction of reggaton

are you sure you want reggaton to perish (I do and I will take one for the team by giving PoC wah-men the prerequisite dna to stop it)

let this be a lesson to you: never make a thread again

FUCK reggaton music and fuck all reggaton people

thoughts on the irish?

Honestly, I'm starting to worry you're someone else from before who used to use that flag a lot. Which if it is the case, holy shit we've fallen.

Wait, so this guy attributed himself shit he didn't do and got mad when some people did the same to him but with historical crimes? This may be the dumbest thing I've seen this month

Attached: 1493773084463.png (210x339, 89.45K)

Schizo post

reggaton must die first, then we can work on the bagpipes music next

who :)

"The west" is built upon the backs of the oppressed and is powered by the exploitation of the less fortunate. It is a cancerous thing that is fortunately waning as America loses relevance and will die off when America is forced to retreat after they are defeated in the war they inevitably start and lose against China/Russia and the rest of the world. I wonder how pro-western this faggot will be once he is forced onto the front lines?

Attached: american intervention.jpg (656x400 57.59 KB, 271.21K)

Attached: 1493690643026.png (1202x1001, 516.59K)

This whole board should be put under some leftist cringe compilation.

Attached: pokemon cringe435.gif (262x295, 552.17K)

fuck Tupac music

Cringed and bluepilled

you first

Either Bat'ko or Pierre, they both used it a lot though Bat'ko swapped it from time to time.

I don't think Pierre would engage in such faggotry though surely.

Other way around.

The Shaneequas said his opinion can never be valid because he's a white male, so he responded with West-posting. He characterizes himself as individualist.

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Yeah, black females are a special elite phenotype that can never be questioned.

That is all you ever contributed. Now you contribute negative GDP. Slavery was a mistake.

You sound jealous.

Attached: 1544656666619.png (500x403, 133.24K)

Given that the poster mentioned "dirtbag left", I am now extremely worried it's Bat'ko given he now self-identifies as one adn is now on the idpol train so to speak

He probably watches molymeme and shapiro videos unironically in between 12 hour study sessions. He'll probably be on molymeme's show by the end of the week just like Damore was.

Attached: zoomer tide pods.gif (326x281, 170.84K)

you'd have a better case if engaging with you in good faith was worthwhile. you quickly demonstrated it was not.

wew lad.

Zero surprise.

Attached: 1481683249849.png (558x744, 428.11K)

White people literally do no exist. It's pure KANGZ-tier idpol. There are only the european nations, and americans of various ethnicities who mistakenly think they are the same as europeans because they have similiar skin tone despite being mostly native/black/irish/etc

Attached: benjamin franklin white.jpg (850x400, 71.27K)

zero surprise

Imagine my shock

No, he said it was silly and embarrassing, I'm the one that mentioned it first as an example of hipsters slapping any edgy label on their liberal opinions, even when it's a label made precisely to exclude them.
Feel like we have to keep doing this now it's a thing.

He openly stated that he is proud of his race's accomplishments, then complains that his race's transgressions are being held against him. You cannot pick and choose which one applies to you.
White pride is identity politics, not a rejection of it. He is not only a proponent of them, but a victim.

You implied all white people don't accept the faults of imperialism. I do and I honestly couldn't give a shit. If the other races were weak and pathetic enough to get conquered so be it.

Yeah, whites are a spook, so therefore there is no need to create limits on our college entry or job hiring process.

your childish mode of thought is incorrect
*taps chin*

You are being held back and controlled by that very imperialism. Capitalism also enslaves the capitalist himself to it's mode of production.

Brace yourself for that Chinese cock then white boi, the west will crumble and China will advance the dialectic and the gulags full of people like you will be in the tens if not hundreds of millions.