Martial Law Gamethread

Less than an hour until Trump declares martial law, baby. Let's go!

Get in here.

Attached: 20160807_martial.jpg (468x268, 31.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZEWtekSP8M
buildingtheborderwall.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm gonna have to go take a look at the conspiracy subreddits on Reddit. You'd think they'd be going nuts over Trump potentially declaring a national emergency over what is essentially a non-issue / scaremongering tactic, but I'm sure they're sucking his cock. Get ready also for Bernie's response afterwards too.

I'm sure Q retards are edging so hard right now

Oh for sure
Their whole conspiracy revolves around the Idea that Trump will eventually institute a coup / martial law and kill everyone.l they don't like

Reddit being surprisingly based

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (665x322, 58.29K)

almost time

He did it in all three of the Trump rallies I went to in 2015-16

speaking now

Reminder that 95% of the heroin supply in the US comes from Afghan poppy fields controlled by the CIA.

STEEL BARRIER RATHER THAN A CONCRETE WALL

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Based

This kind of shit makes me think he is legit a slick entryist trying to make the US look bad.

Attached: 1422511456817.jpg (640x480, 78.01K)

Can I get a link to watch?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZEWtekSP8M

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (315x329, 140.71K)

Stream is hot garbage. Keeps cutting randomly and crashing.

Attached: tn_1235245586270.jpg (600x491, 27.93K)

You just have a shitty computer, no problems here

I watch streaming all the time just fine.

Wtf I promised Bernie, not these goons

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (438x277, 235.3K)

Damn why am i getting asmr tingles from her voice?

Weird how they don’t condemn Trump originally wanting to fund the wall through Mexico. They condemn him for not having gone through with the extortion

Daily reminder those retards are still getting paychecks during the shutdown

she has a really soft voice similar to some like… a daycare teacher or a therapist. I get it too.

SOMEONE GIVE ME THE RUNDOWN

What is this?

see:

I think Drumphf doesn’t care about wall. Drumphf wants to false flag to get authoritarian power. He has been trying to destroy the gov’t.

Try harder

get a load of this goy

If only.

Sorry, that was the last asshole.

Where do qoomers post these days, anyway?

yeah but it will greatly stop the flow of illegals

Who cares about them?

No it won’t. It would be little more than a big racist monument that would need to be torn down later.

Attached: 98629920-867F-46E5-A58D-346DE9E5F11D.mp4 (320x240, 7.53M)

No it won't. Most illegals come in through ports, and there are tunnels under the border. Besides, there are more people entering Mexico from the US so there is a net loss.

the working class who's wages are being driven down because of them.

Yes it will, also >muh racism

Yes it will. Israel has a wall similar to the one we are building and it has done wonders for their illegal issue.
and?
thats why the wall will go under ground.
there are still people entering who should not be, they will be stopped

Nice job parroting far-right talking points

There are already fences on the border and they don't do shit, the fuck is a wall going to do?

You’re masquerading as a leftist while preaching anti-worker and narrow nationalist views of what a worker is, seeing the only workers who matter as American workers, blind to the international character of class struggle. Immigrants do NOT drive down wages and you are playing right into the hands of the exploiters by siding with the American bourgeoisie against working people

Ignorance isn't an argument.
Increased guards
Increased borders

And yes our security actually does its job and it needs to be strengthened

i never mentioned race.
I never said anything about a reserve army of labor
there still is people entering and they need to be stopped.

You're masquerading as a leftists. pretending to care about workers but yet you don't care how mass immigration hurts BOTH the American and Mexican working class.
Immigrants drive down wages in a capitalism system its very simple to understand

What mass immigration? Illegal immigration into the US is at a twenty year low. Immigrants are the least of the American working class’ problems.
There you go sucking bourgeois cock again. Kill yourself, nationalist. Don’t you wonder why you’re literally siding with the Republican Party, Fox News and Trump?

You don't need to have a big fucking wall to have increased border security, retard. The wall would do nothing. If anything, it would actually make the job of border security harder, at least from the ground, because the wall would obscure vision of the other side. It's a big racist monument.

It's implied, or is there some other reason why I should care more about workers on this side of the imaginary line than that side of the imaginary line?
Because you haven't read Marx.
Why?

Muh wages fall, ebil foreign wreggers zday oud :DDD We muzd gridigally zubbort the American boorzhwahzee ::DDD

Source?

Thanks to the recent policy changes :^)

its a pretty big problem.

bourgeois push for mass immigration so they don't have to pay us as much. cry harder.

if thats the case, you're siding with the Democrat Party, CNN and Hillary then

Walls work from the Iron Curtain to the DMZ to Israel increased border security will greatly reduce the people coming over the border.

muh racism muh Drumpf

this is exactly how liberals feel about the american working class

check out this lil pussy rightysoy

>>>Zig Forums
>>>/fascist/
>>>Zig Forums

Weird, you just wrote the same thing 3 times.

/qresearch/, there is so much insane stuff posted there on a daily basis yet no one pays attention to it.

Attached: download.png (1560x759, 271.06K)

Oh yes it's gonna stop all those VISA Overstays who make up the vast majority of illegal immigration
All one must do to stop illigal migration is to put tough checks balances and penalties on employers for hiring illegal labor
But Porkies will never do this

Isn’t that what e-verify proposes? I’m not very familiar with the program, but from what I’ve seen discussed it seems to be a system that checks the status of the individual being hired.

Attached: bc4d016a8d72e8fd1c88cdae6678b41a82eb82c8b378024ed9fe85bc693fb6f1.jpg (767x960, 111.48K)

Yes basically
Pretty much everyone that isn't retarded has been pointing out that if you just lock out illegal labor from employment and SocialServices / Welfare you effectivly cut the incentive to illegally immigrate in the first place

It would cost much less and be much more effective then any of these weird Liberal Foot half in foot half out and Muh wall policies

Nazi Germany was capitalist swine and funded by bankers.

I skimmed /qresearch/ and I think I've got cancer.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 2.25.43 PM.png (1116x293, 201.3K)

Illegal immigration has been down ever since the Obama years you mongoloid. The wall is being built to keep whatever immigrants we have left in here, in. The whole point of it is to discourage immigrants to leave the US once the US starts to implement more labor unfriendly laws.

Is he going to make it through 2019 guys?

Attached: help i cant breathe because all the burgers I just ate are pushing up on my diaphragm.mp4 (640x480, 3.82M)

That's not an "illegal issue," it's about contested land. It's there because of pro-Palestinian terror due to Israel's dubious claims to its territory, not random fucking Palestinians crossing over for work. Because the ground is contested, the Israeli border is a hostile one. Mexico and the US are allies, it does not compare.

If most illegal immigrants are coming in through the ports, then the wall will do nothing to stop them.

And presumably be surrounded by flames and spikes! This is like a child fantasizing about a castle. How deep will it go? How are they going to repair it if someone tunnels through the underground part? How is this not still a monumental waste of money when more people overstay visas than cross the border directly?

More people are leaving than entering. This means that you will be keeping more illegals in than out.

You haven't seen anything yet.

Attached: bb7d82dd4a83f5f01cf2a9ce8c9edbabc9c22c53b079ad32b8209d517fb8bea2.png (1494x270 196.04 KB, 94.85K)

If Trump gets rid of Born On Soil Citzenship the USA will literally have a permentant underclass of slaves. No really. And that underclass is gonna have a fuckton of babies because of how fucked their shit is.

The USA is gonna have slave labor

It's a very bad idea.

The reason it's a bad idea is that you end up with Stateless people. They would not be citizens of Mexico, because if you're not FROM Mexico, you'd have to apply for citizenship, and that's not a given either. If someone wasn't born in Mexico, Mexico can just tell the USA to get fucked when USA tries to deport them. It doesn't matter if they're the "Mexican" "Race" because that has no legal basis.

So they would not be deportable, because they were born in the USA thus aren't automatically citizens of anywhere else. Also, those people will have children themselves, so you will end up with second, third, forth generation people who are a permanent slave caste with no voting rights or constitutional protections. Additionally, poor people (and they would be the new, legally mandated "poor class") tend to have more children, so you'd find this "non-American" permanent slave caste would breed faster than the "citizens". Also, once you get used to the idea that US-born people aren't automatically citizens then they'll start trying to strip people of citizenship for being convicted of a crime as well, meaning you and your children are punished for eternity if any ancestor committed a crime. Once you get used to the idea that a class of people permanently and hereditably has no democratic rights, it opens the floodgates to treat basic democratic rights and freedoms as privileges for a select few instead of "inalienable rights".

For countiries which lack Jus Soli birthright, this is a major problem, since they have people who've been in those countries for multiple generations but lack basic rights. As an example, there are Koreans brought over to Japan in the 1940s as conscripts, and their descendants are still in Japan, but aren't Japanese citizens thus are denied things like medical care. About half a million of them. They're not deportable, since they're just ethnically Korean, not actually citizens of Korea.

Jus Soli birthright is about ending the fucking ridiculous situation of not being a citizen of the nation you were born and raised in, as a result of not filling out the correct paperwork before you were born.

Fucking funniest thing I've seen all week lmao

Attached: d4f4a57e2c13fe830336640d2398ccea25890cd907dd8441e06a4625614814c6.jpg (1024x576, 96.37K)

I feel like at this point it's all really rolling towards a finale.
There are several ways I see this going down, but they can generally be separated into two categories:

- Cheeto is humiliated. Dems call his bluff, and the shutdown continues until some republithugs in the senate start fearing for their re-election, and break with McTurtle (who has no good options either way) to pass the spending bill. With no wall before 2020 and all the R's (finally) realizing that the emperor has no clothes, I imagine the god-emperor will slip (further) into unhinged paranoia.
Now that he's really fucked up, perhaps Pence & Co decide the end the show and go for the 25th, or maybe Mueller really has dirt on him; in both cases he goes out like Nixon.

- ZOG Occupied Governmentnald - whether or not under the influence of the resident wormtongues - decides to cross the rubicon and declare a national emergency.
At this point all bets are off; will the GOP succumb to the sunk-cost fallacy? Will the Pentagon go along? Will the masses pour into the streets?
Whatever happens; for all intends and purposes the worst hysterical fears of radlibs the world over will have come true. America will have turned into a dictatorship in all but name, and the only limit to the nightmare will be how far the people with guns go along with it.
Even if he's stopped, bad precedent will have been set. And the shaky edifice of America "democracy" will have rotted even further.

I expect the second scenario to unfold in a month or two tops, while the first will take longer. (Having to set the plans in motion to remove him after the dust has settled)
Either way, it's going to be hugely entertaining.

Attached: df8b8f9e4027ab5f43d3a6d43e0903b7d80668bfa89fd139b52ef09ead0d389f.png (165x163, 8.8K)

Was supposed to read Z0gnald lel

You're contradicting yourself here. Also, being against the wall isn't being for open borders. E-verify would do more to end illegal immigration then any kind of wall would do, but would require actually having the government inquire on company labour practices and enforce such a thing, so can't have that I guess :^). Your point on wages is, for the most part, bunk as well. Unemployment has never been lower in the US in the last 50 years, yet wages are not rising in the slightest and are in fact stagnating despite what a classical view on the economy would tell us. The reality is that the rate of profit is low, lower then it ever has been. Even if you cut off immigration tomorrow, wages would not rise outside of some intervention by local or the federal governement. Even if a nuclear holocaust were to happen in the US tomorrow and the labor pool was to fall to historic lows, wages (especially in the manufacturing industry and for general factory work) would not rise. If I have widget that makes me $1 per widget sold and the average worker makes about 10 widgets an hour, what is the absolute maximum I can pay that worker? Take your time here.

Attached: a25.png (811x710, 541.98K)

Don't a lot of Palestinians work in Israel legally anyway. I remember seeing video before of IDF purposefully backing up a checkpoint of people trying to get into Israel in the morning.

This is a bit hysterical. The parents of the children are Mexican citizens, or some other Latin American nation, so the children would be able to get citizen ship via the parent's nation of origin.
I didn't know about the Japanese doing that to Koreans, but the Japanese are notorious cunts and are still butt hurt about losing Korea from their empire so I don't think that's very instructive of what would happen in the US.
Trump isn't going to retroactively take away citizen ship of anyone that already has US citizenship from the 14th amendment because then a bunch of black people would lose citizenship, since that's what the amendment was originally written for.

Why it was constructed doesn't matter. Their border security they have is effective.

that would only be true if it was all illegal immigration came through ports, which it does not. The Wall will stop people not coming through ports

not an argument

you can look that up. heres a good start buildingtheborderwall.com

But there are still people entering. Deportations can solve the rest.

the response was to >he thinks capital won't generate a reserve army of labor regardless
to which i never spoke of.

we can have both

no its not its basic economics.

and deportations are up illegal immigration is down and a wall will help keep it that way

yep thats capitalism.

wages would rise for the jobs the illegals are doing, because they would now be done by legal citizens who have to be paid at least minimum wage.
Also there are more things that are cause by illegal immigration than just wages. Violent cime would be reduced, drug trafficking etc

new AI tech

The Israeli border, as far as I'm aware, is treated as a military issue and patrolled accordingly. With more people leaving the US than coming in and no military threat on the Southern or Northern border, there is no reason for the US to treat their border as a military issue unless they just want to waste a bunch of money.

It will do nothing to stop the people coming through the ports. Which is most of them. The prevention of illegal immigration, a relatively minor crime, will not stack up to the amount of money spent walling off a regional ally as though they were an enemy.

I mean, neither was "it will go underground." I'm genuinely curious at this point if there will be rocket ships attached which can fly out over the Rio Grande. If so, how fast will they fly? Will they have colorful flame designs on the sides to increase their speed?

If the answer's in your link, copy+paste it. I'm not giving it traffic.

I mean, people are still getting raped we don't wall off all the pussy. There are consequences to things like that.

Deportations can solve all of it to what extent it's even a problem. The wall is a ridiculously expensive political indulgence which will cause more problems than it solves.

If they're mostly overstays who come in through the ports, then the wall will have nil effect on this. Also, it's already illegal to hire illegal migrants - there's an extremely simple solution to this which is just to enforce labor law. If you can't do that to begin with, the workers will get fucked regardless because the employers will know nobody will stop them from other dodgy shit like wage theft.

A lot of the deadliest shit is coming in, again, through the ports from Europe and China. And a lot of that was pushed by legal drug companies who only act like cartels but get away with it.