Brit/pol/ #1990: Unbelievably Smug Edition

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

EU’s NIGHTMARE: Shock report says bloc is facing post-Brexit budget CRISIS
express.co.uk/news/world/883250/brexit-news-european-union-budget-crisis-subsidies-regional-aid-programme

71% SAY £40BN BREXIT BILL IS UNNACCEPTABLE
westmonster.com/71-say-40bn-brexit-bill-is-unnacceptable/

BBC Lauds Police Chief Who Gave Up Job Over Brexit, Wanted to Change Surname to ‘UKRemainEU’
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/28/bbc-lauds-police-chief-gave-job-fight-brexit-wanted-change-surname-ukremaineu/

More security on Irish border could mean civil disobedience, Sinn Féin says
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/28/more-security-on-irish-border-could-mean-civil-disobedience-sinn-fein-says

Mayor unveils plans for gender neutral public toilets in London
standard.co.uk/news/london/mayor-unveils-plans-for-gender-neutral-public-toilets-in-london-a3703726.html

Royal Clarence Hotel rebuild set for green light
insidermedia.com/insider/southwest/royal-clarence-hotel-rebuild-set-for-green-light

Belgian pilot who flew secret missions with the SAS during the Cold War jailed for 14 years for smuggling £2.5m of cocaine into the UK in Faversham
courtnewsuk.co.uk/pilot-bombed-faversham-cocaine-faces-jail/

A finance officer appeared in court today accused of stealing more than three quarters of a million pounds from a Notting Hill Carnival charity
courtnewsuk.co.uk/notting-hill-carnival-750k/

Books in Islamic Schools Teach Marital Rape and Domestic Violence
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/28/books-islamic-schools-teaching-marital-rape-domestic-violence/

The food is far too Western, complain detained migrants: Caterers at removal centre are told to make meals 'more diverse'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5119791/The-food-far-Western-complain-detained-migrants.html

Sharks devour 31 people after two migrant boats capsize in the Mediterranean
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sharks-devour-31-people-after-11602074

Attached: EU.png (177.18 KB, 617x897)
Attached: 0.gif (415.24 KB, 620x410)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifenews.com/2017/11/20/new-suicide-machine-with-detachable-coffin-lets-you-kill-yourself-anytime-anywhere/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perth_Agreement#Proposals_in_2011
bbc.com/news/uk-42156565
bbc.co.uk/sport/sports-personality/42078693
premier.org.uk/News/UK/Meghan-Markle-to-get-baptised-before-wedding
infowars.com/french-president-emmanuel-macron-to-ban-gender-based-insults/
archive.fo/LVMFC
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125695/Queen-attend-Harry-Meghans-wedding.html
archive.fo/HtUHc
archive.fo/e9N7K
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/28/exclusive-britain-eu-agree-brexit-divorce-bill/
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/935581464686743553
propertychecklists.co.uk/articles/property-price-update-November-2017
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/11/29/0200000000AEN20171129000700315.html
youtube.com/watch?v=scs_sWYFA7c
twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/935491114643214338
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/11/28/glitter-hazard-ban-scientists/
sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/politics/
archive.is/UnSja
twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/935575280378265600
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/935582575896150016
lifesitenews.com/news/newest-barbie-doll-promotes-lgbt-agenda
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-brexit-rifle-pick-up-uk-eu-withdrawal-ukip-leader-liberal-democrat-a7741331.html
myprotein.com/thezone/supplements/creatine-what-is-it-how-does-it-work-benefits-side-effects/
twitter.com/Independent/status/935412194157588482
twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/935563658368823298
twitter.com/POLITICOEurope/status/935594245896974336
metro.co.uk/2017/11/28/stranger-told-mum-if-i-had-a-ginger-baby-id-drown-it-at-wetherspoons-7113912/

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

nth for black Christians are based

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

3t for Blimpf

Attached: Dump.png (13.61 KB, 253x255)

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

nth for even Hitler said to stop larping

Attached: hitler.jpg (43.85 KB, 1197x115)

John Miller
John Miller

You wanted the (You)s and you got them lad, don't complain

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

4rd for BASTE blacks

Attached: gYlpbU5.png (552.72 KB, 496x656)

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

I would rather live in a commune of qt jewesses than with a load of black christians tbh

Attached: 6fb5ac1c85290dfcaea2483062e0cac94d23612947b69390748fecf2b4bd527b.jpg (3.91 MB, 1786x2684)

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

*LARPs regardless*

Attached: very-fast-varg-LARPing-at-extremely-hihg-spped.png (267.4 KB, 300x400)

William Hill
William Hill

It's LARPING right out of the gate episode

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

has the babies face been edited

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

stop larping lad seriously
I unironically wouldn't, they'd kill you in your sleep for your precious bodily fluids

pic related
I SAID STOP!

Attached: 70b65cd4de688f8d970100eccbe79edbfd026acc8a08757e8242dcf36a0740e1.jpg (334.3 KB, 1300x744)

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

OOOOOOODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

No.

Attached: OOOH-MIGHTY-TWIG.png (363.01 KB, 1002x664)

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

I would rather live in a remote village in France or Spain with Christians than with british atheists tbh

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

also I'm Christian SA please dont bully me

Henry Price
Henry Price

I unironically wouldn't, they'd kill you in your sleep for your precious bodily fluids
they need me alive to get my precious bodily fluids

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Top lad.

Attached: 1490492017126.jpg (39.09 KB, 550x309)

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

New Suicide Machine With Detachable Coffin Lets You Kill Yourself Anytime, Anywhere
lifenews.com/2017/11/20/new-suicide-machine-with-detachable-coffin-lets-you-kill-yourself-anytime-anywhere/

Attached: DPnFScSWsAAVqxa.jpg (27.16 KB, 640x343)

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

I met an old woman from Uganda or somewhere once, who would openly talk about God all the time. It was nice. I guess that's what we used to be like.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Fucking about time

Attached: NeilTip.png (10.11 KB, 255x255)

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

respectable, but I dont have much against atheists but satanists. Atheists are just fools but I mean people who actively do the devils work like SJWs
based

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

*stops for a bit but starts LARPing again*

Attached: 65785789.png (2.03 MB, 800x1085)

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

tbh at the end of the day we're all just LARPing as our ego

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Access to the Sarco capsule will be by an on-line mental questionnaire which will provide a four-digit access code.
When the person lies in the capsule, he can activate it and liquid nitrogen will rapidly drop the oxygen level, leading to death a few minutes

Design criteria for the Sarco will be free, made open-source, and placed on the internet. Nitschke says that the world is now one step closer to the goal where any rational person can electively end their life in a peaceful and reliable way at the time of their choosing.

What a time to be alive.

That was the first thing I thought of n'all.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

In Rome, Christians were sent to the lions because they denied the divinity of the Emperor
Romans considered this atheism
Christians were the first atheists

Attached: EVROPE-A-NATION.png (19.96 KB, 304x306)

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

it's called the Sarco capsule
Fucking kek

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

I'd love to live in the French Basque tbh. Probably full of em now though, great memories of it as a kid in the 90'

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

belief in God
atheism
woah…

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Sarco
Fitting tbh

Attached: Sargon.jpg (21.63 KB, 562x179)

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

"Everything is LARPing" is actually the most profound philosphical statement of our time

Attached: vargpill.png (379.77 KB, 600x494)

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Sarco

Attached: black-man.jpg (24 KB, 349x349)

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

This but unironically

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Same with British interestes, smh

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

Attached: potionmaster-varg.png (1.25 MB, 1125x1404)

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY STRONGEST PAGANISM

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

blacks and gays don't have interests
Too fuckin smart for me, tbh lads.

Attached: 1331758689116.png (10.41 KB, 408x286)

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Sounds comfy, I'd like to go one day, preferably sail there.
Which makes it ridiculous that some people on Zig Forums actually get arsepains over it

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

White interests: countryside
Black interests: robbing
Gay interests: cottaging

Blake Long
Blake Long

*asserts that the afterbirth is the root of all religion*

Attached: varg-sees-a-police-man.png (952.89 KB, 960x814)

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

He doesn't actually stand for anything, he just talks in centrism as much as possible.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Anyone got the Anglo memi with Hengest and Horsa?

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

Did I ever tell (you) lads about when I was a kid on holidays in a coy French campsite near the border. Went out on a windsurf board with no wind and crushed my bollock on the board and had to wade back in agony to the beach where my whole family laughed at me. I'll never forget that feeling of injustice, getting laughed at in pain level 10/10 smh

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Attached: hengisd.png (85.79 KB, 1033x600)

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

I hope you arent using it to larp. Saxons dont exist btw and the English have nothing to do with them.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Did you ever get revenge?

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

Anglos and Saxons come from the same area of german swampland smh

Brythonic 4 lyfe

Attached: brythonopepes2shite.png (120.22 KB, 3148x1566)

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

the one where they meet up again and he looks like mosley

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

No lel. Banter levels were a bit too high in my family smh. I was just happy my testicle didn't have to be removed, holy fuck the pain

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

Attached: laugh44.jpg (37.88 KB, 720x583)

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

The Commandment, "Thou shalt not commit adultery" refers to race mixing. There is already one commandment against infidelity ("Thou shalt not covet your neighbour's wife"). Adultery comes from the Latin “adulterium,” which means “to adulterate; defined as "to make impure by adding extraneous, improper, or inferior ingredients."

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Attached: anglo.png (75.3 KB, 1027x702)

David Thompson
David Thompson

Didn't we have this conversation last thread or the thread before?

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

I was literally rolling on the ground, they were in hysterics laughing. Must have been some sight tbf

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Attached: 67.jpg (347.42 KB, 2000x1000)

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

thank (you)

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

How messy is your room?

Attached: DPt7kWzX4AAKrs7.jpg (99.47 KB, 640x924)
Attached: DPt7kW2X0AAPoGb.jpg (123.58 KB, 640x915)

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

Lad stop you're killing me here

Attached: 9392ca5c5c865daeb109d0ef562504a5f7e09354a764f6cd1e49b4964c820b1b.jpg (34.23 KB, 620x349)

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

This was posted as a troll the other day lel, how could that offend anyone it's hilarious.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

dunno, you were probably larping the whole time
kek
God made the separate nations of the Earth for a reason is all I'm saying, race mixing is unnatural you dont need a biblical verse for that.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

Not that messy at all honestly, maybe they're right

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Probably

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

START LARPing

Attached: 2f84e152dba04549665ebd339ff193c95add79636a0272ecdd815b045b550bae.jpg (24.33 KB, 300x400)

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

The only thing that's currently left out is a scarf and a pair of jeans that I just got changed out of.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

It's a sort of ordered chaos.

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

My room's an absolute tip tbh

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

Yeah but you're a commie.

That's fine in a way, although you really should keep things in drawers and boxes tbh

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

tfw rush hour commute tomorrow

Attached: SA-goes-to-work.mp4 (1.1 MB, 638x360)

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

I'm not the archetype these fucks like Peterson go on about, (messy, bouts of severe lazyness) was not Conservative innately until I saw the way the wind was blowing. But I was always against open borders and demographic change even as a liberal faggot. Maybe extremists are liberals like Sargon say's horseshoe and Conservatives are the good goy clean room types.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

At least all the men's clothes on my floor are mine, lad

Attached: fag.png (165.06 KB, 276x340)

Kevin James
Kevin James

ic bebregdan oþ béon hæðenisc

Attached: very-supremacist-varg-signalluing-at-extremelly-hhig-level.png (399.67 KB, 806x538)

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

3279 CE
be Martian nationalist on a stacked panelshow
the crypto Earthling bitch sat next to me who's parents came to Mars 40 years ago and had the audacity to take the name Redsands is going all out
"Mars is a planet of immigrants"
have to interject at this point and say no it's not, it's a planet of pioneers and settlers who terraformed a new Eden
"whatever the case, Mars needs more immigrants, without them it will not survive"
that is blatantly untrue
"only 14% of the surface of Mars is built on!" she shrieks
lose it at this point, stand up and start raising my voice
"… and the rest is the perfect ecosystem my ancestors designed, filled with a wealth of natural beauty and diversity of wildlife long ago lost back on Earth. What, do you want this planet covered in 16 thousand mile high grey towerblocks too, you filthy Earthling?"
cuck presenter begins to scorn me for implying Earthling are inferior, and that the term itself is an outdated offensive one, I must use the term People of Origin
I shout the damn Earthlings are genetically inferior, the best of Earth's population left for Mars 1000 years ago and Earth has been a dysgenic hellhole without us, hence they want to overrun and ruin Mars
crypto bitch yells my ancestors weren't even the first Martians, we genocided them
ffs she's talking about that debunked yet still illegal to question Kangz bollocks, Elon Musk and his crew never even landed on Mars
I forget myself and yell she's spouting nonsense
presenter cuts off the show and I'm immediately arrested and given a 70 year sentence in the government virtual re-education centre
my brain is plugged in and the first thing I see is Joe Owens ancient neural clone
"Hullo, you dafty! I'm 'ere to teach you to stop LARPin'. What you need to understand is there is no Martian nationalism. Keep your issues local."

Attached: 12c.jpg (41.21 KB, 600x511)

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

10/10 lad

Attached: ed9149d14a0907ec57b012246a16f499.jpg (339.55 KB, 941x810)

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

For the trip lad

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Attached: 058.jpg (109.79 KB, 682x600)

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

This lad gets so autistic over Saxons. Just because some nationwide study states that there isn’t many Saxon genes here doesn’t there isn’t Saxons. Obviously Cardiff is going to have less Saxon genetics than Essex.

Are you ginger?

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Attached: joe-dafties.png (134.33 KB, 365x300)

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

kek lad

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Attached: 7f162decd3a02f2771a780f049242ea5b6b61c6e35a6e80a0d252cc814b833b6.gif (1.44 MB, 480x270)

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

WDJMBT?

Attached: cognitive-talkingsense.png (419.87 KB, 993x371)

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

I think I'm temperamentally quite liberal to be honest, in as much as I like weird shit and novelty. I'm just not stupid enough to want to tear down every wall, only to find myself out in the wind and the rain, with a ceiling collapsing in on me.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

30% saxon in the south, east and middle

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

It was a gay club
deleted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perth_Agreement#Proposals_in_2011

SACRILEGE
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed in Windsor in May. Ms Markle, 36, a protestant, will be baptised into the Church of England and confirmed before the wedding
bbc.com/news/uk-42156565

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Hahahaha. Honestly, that is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day. Think I’d rather hang around with soy riddled cucks and dyed hair lesbians than that. What a fucking embarrassment. MAGA.

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

deleted
Which is why I included the archive link.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Beagleposting
Good lad

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

he is a soy cuck tho look at his "pls like me" smile

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

Lad, half the lads on the chans test as intp. Intp's are known for being untidy. Our enemies are fricking clueless tbh.

(Myers Briggs seems a bit like cold reading, but it does document certain obvious behavioural patterns and their relationships to each other)

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Attached: mutt.png (90.99 KB, 696x501)

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

KYS machine
Cheaper to buy a 20yr old Vauxhall Corsa.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

raised a papist
marries into hollyjew for film roles, converts
lol jk thanks for the career boost
what's this, a prince?
her god is MAMMON

Noah Long
Noah Long

honestly, this is better than the amerimutt memi

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

Both my grans were ginger, and I am. I'm actually from Essex too. Most of the family on my dads side are blonde and blue eyed, they're from Essex as far as the records go (late 1700s) and they've got a Germanic (pre 7th century) last name which happens to mean "little fish" probably because my ancestor was a manlet kek. I consider myself to be an anglo-saxon because my mums family are also from a germanic settlement near the Scottish border. But theres always been one user who freaks out and calls me a LARPer for we wuz saxoning, so I've been taking the piss out of him and taking his larping argument to the extreme ever since. Just so you know I'm being ironic, but this lad isn't. He thinks no one can claim Germanic heritage, even when the name, family history and features (the best markers of ethnicity) all indicate otherwise. He thinks all the romano-britons changed their names and the names of their towns to be germanic, and so we're all actually romano-britons.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

/paragraph

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

I can't believe this is real

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

Mine is bare apart from the bed, cupboard and few drawers so impossible to be untidy tbh.

James Roberts
James Roberts

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (253.21 KB, 494x516)

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Why do they always have beards

Leo Long
Leo Long

FIFTY

SIX

PERCENT

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Isn't claiming to be a saxon because 30% of the genetic makeup of portions of the country are Germanic even more pathetic and larpy than Mexicans calling themselves Spanish (which they don't)?

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Because they desperately want to look manly

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

To try and stay relevant

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

Somehow the BBC has managed to set themselves a new all-time low

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (203.63 KB, 423x312)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (131.52 KB, 593x180)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (166.61 KB, 592x360)

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

I'm not absent minded or insensitive tbh. I've always been able to read people and the tone of a situation to the point of feeling the cringe big time for others. I read emotion extremely well.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

To hide their lack of jawline.

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Do you test as intp though (I wasn't even implying you would btw)?

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Imageboards are kind of the realm of the weirdo. Anyone who's that much of a natural conservative probably wouldn't have found their way here. I think actually what most us are is so liberal that we went past the common liberal world view and came out the other side.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

How will Imperium ever recover.

Attached: imperium-tbh.png (273.96 KB, 600x484)

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

He thinks no one can claim Germanic heritage
i never said that

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

bbc.co.uk/sport/sports-personality/42078693
all shit tbh

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

you confuse me with another user

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

Actually take that back, adam peaty is the only vaguely impressive one

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

I don't claim to be a saxon because 30% of other people's genetic makeups are whatever. I claim to be a saxon because thats where my family comes from, because the family name is saxon, the features (fair hair, fair eyes, fair skin) are more scandinavian/north sea than atlantic/celtic, it would be LARPing if I pretended my family was anything other than Germanic.

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

Attached: chinesegirl.png (458.91 KB, 1143x801)

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

inb4 hungry somalian or f1 coon win

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

SHE'S NOT EVEN FUCKING BAPTISED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
premier.org.uk/News/UK/Meghan-Markle-to-get-baptised-before-wedding

Attached: diana-(2).jpg (93.86 KB, 935x574)

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Always ignored those threads tbf, Open minded and autistic type? Is that why it's rare?

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

Obviously, shes a jew

Landon Young
Landon Young

was she not catlick before she converted to judaism?

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

Tyson Fury should've won it the other time. If he had the same views but was a mudslime he would've got it

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

Seems she is now a 'protestant' ie never been in a fucking church in her life

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

(chk'd)

Ms Markle has been described as a protestant who went to a catholic high school.

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

she claims to be brodestant

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

Tbh the phenotypes of natives compared to Germanics aren't exactly clear (though I would imagine that Germanics are more likely to be fair). Fact is, genetically you are most like predominantly Briton (as is basically everyone else who can trace their ancestry back generations).

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

Elise Christie - short track speed skating; literally who
Sir Mo Farah - athletics, hungry somalian
Chris Froome - cycling, literally kenyan
Lewis Hamilton - F1, BASED negro
Anthony Joshua - boxing, only fights bums and has to rig them to win
Harry Kane - football, obligatory muh fuhbull
Johanna Konta - tennis, literally hungarian
Jonnie Peacock - Para-athletics, ok
Adam Peaty - swimming, ok
Jonathan Rea - motorcycling, who
Anya Shrubsole - cricket, who
Bianca Walkden - taekwondo. who

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

a protestant who went to a catholic high school
this cunt swaps belief to get further up the chain. she will become a muslim next and go to Saudi Arabia

Liam James
Liam James

Lad he was heavyweight world champion, literally the most successful british athlete that year and didn't win. It's not about sport but the agenda tbh

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

we still don't know her maternal lineage to confirm if she is or not

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

Hamilton will win it 100%

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (353.31 KB, 642x581)

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

upper-middle class Chink playgirls

Destroying European identity wasn't enough, now they will go other races with IQs equal or higher than Europeans.

Also when they promote race mixing it's always with races that have lower IQs than Europeans.

Attached: 17d2e82da88fb90a88cfd60d65d4703914aac1bc1a381d21665f98586dad9d6b.png (101.92 KB, 367x321)

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

marrying older
marrying jewish
marrying yank
marrying wog
marrying divorced

Attached: queen-cheers.jpg (46.41 KB, 325x429)

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

I fucking left the link to that. You replied to the (you) on there but didn't go further…smh

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Fact is, genetically you are most like (i assume you mean likely?) predominantly Briton
This doesn't amount to anything more than a guess. I'm going with what I know rather than what I guess, and I know my family are germanic in name, in history, and in feature.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Almost like he's hiding being a total fag

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

Either him or the somalian. Seriously does anyone know anyone who actually gives a shit about him? The BBC ride his dick constantly but any time I've seen him on TV it's not as if he's even charismatic.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

(you) stacked your (you) weird tbh lad.

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

just to be clear, you need to give the jews your DNA to find out as there is no way of knowing other than doing that

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Talking with a mate earlier
"I don't know why he's gone for someone older than him when he could have basically any woman he wants"
"Yeah but she is fit though

I don't get it

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Attached: manny.jpg (17.54 KB, 220x317)

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

she will become a muslim next and go to Saudi Arabia
After making Harry convert to Islam

Attached: Prince-Harambe's-momma.jpg (28.42 KB, 306x376)

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

macron only did 2/5
Based Emmanuel tbh

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

requesting a virgin prince vs. chad prince memi

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

I wonder if it's an arranged marriage tbh.

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

"Yeah but she is fit though
She's not even that fit tbh, rather average.

If you're going for a mummy gf go for an actual mummy gf

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

her bone structure is pretty non-nig, but she's got thick negro hair, which is disgusting.

designed as living racemixing propaganda by cryptos to debase the nation

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

Yeah, by Soros

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

those goblin teeth
Are the French human?

Attached: DOEGHVEU8AATzzH.jpg (81.09 KB, 679x718)

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Thats not happening either

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

t. (((Anne Wojcicki))) President and founder of 23andMe and sister of Jewtube CEO

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

how are we going to show that Britain isn't a waycis country after Brexit?

Attached: 5435cfe4d78f22577f22b4cdd15d6f431ea0bb71321ad10133337753e5ef7130.png (2.48 KB, 481x478)

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Attached: virgin-separatist-vs-chad-monarch.png (1.02 MB, 1200x729)

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

What's the deal with Manny, lads?

Is he a based non-linear warrior like Putin and potentially Bolton?

Attached: the-new-napoleon.jpg (26.53 KB, 468x279)

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

How can I connect with other people, lads/lasses?
Do many people actually connect with each other individually?
I read an article which said common interests aren't enough to connect with others

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

Puidgemont isn't a royal lad

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Nah Williamson is the new secret nativist

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

lads/lasses
lasses
Hullo newfag

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

You are beyond help tbh

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

get a hobby and spend time with people in the pub, works for me

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

you can never know then

btw, are we talking specifically paternal ancient heritage?

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

see

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Hold a conversation without saying the word "nigger".

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

thats a lot to ask tbf

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

rather average.
She's about to hit the wall HARDER than she's already hit it
Harry is a soygoy.
All the time he spent in the services was under the watchful eyes of the SAS.
Once they let him fire a GPMG and join in on an attack on a Taliban position - it scared him so much he wet himself in front of the section, the SAS minders got a bollocking and he was then bundled off to become a J-TAC

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Don't be boring helps.

Seriously though, I find the more obscure a particular hobby is, the more chatty people are with you with the same interests.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

I don't know tbh I'm not autistic enough nor do I have an interest in genetics. Point is I want this lad to stop getting triggered whenever I call myself an anglo-saxon. There's really no need for it, it's just pathetic at this point. Repeating the same old fuckin surveys that have NO weight in my eyes because they didn't survey me or mine.
Yeah but what I mean is have they tried getting drunk with the other person? It's a good way to connect if you can, but if you cant even get along when you're drunk theres no hope.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Does anyone know if there was actual evidence the Gehlen Organization actually trained Mossad?

I struggle.

Dylan King
Dylan King

wew I got the posts the wrong way around.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Rocks, locks cocks.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

source?

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

Attached: 11005945-1561653577438203-1219705572-n.jpg (25.56 KB, 487x467)

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

Thanks.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

source?
Yes. Of course they'll print that on the front page of the Sun

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

surveys
???

okay, so in laymans terms, you can only be ehnic saxon/whatever if you have either the maternal (X from mother) haplogroup or paternal (Y) haplogroup

so if we are talking paternal - the best way to find out without giving the jews your DNA would be to look at all your male relatives and pictures of deceased relatives to get an overall picture of what the men in your family look like

blue eyes/blonde hair is not really a quantitive assessment as it can be inherited by your gt. grandad rom his mother and still carry on through the line - which is autosomal DNA

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

J-TAC

Bullshit he was in aviation, Longbow gunner.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Lad your story isn't unbelievable but you can't just pull things out of your bum and assert them

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

*and not mitochondrial (X/Y)

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

Thanks for the errant (you) lad

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

np

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

hullo URGENT PLS RESPOND

My name is Doria-onweteyanu-ogonne Radlan! I am the Step-mother of a nigerian prince British prince. My daughter Princess Mheghanh-uvwevwe-detiny-Windsor of Uganda and England is in great peril along with myself! I have only a SHORT time with internet access, so you must respond immediately!

We have been kidnapped by our Somalian peers and are being held in sandy-sandy beach place. It is very dark I am very cooold. They will release us if they receive the sum of £100,000. I ask that you help me pay for this small small £100,000! I need your help! Upon our release with the English treasury behind our backs we can reimburse you for the sum of £6,000,000,000! All we ask is that you send us a small amount of money and we will give you more back as thanks you do not need to do anything else, of course this is a good ting!

Help me and my princess escape!

thanks, keith

Attached: 6997ecf701b74e19ff352b92d28ed2194a3ae536ea63299dd779154a0de29e62.jpg (21.62 KB, 363x288)
Attached: nintchdbpict0003347898231.jpg (72.74 KB, 706x960)
Attached: Capture5.JPG (44.57 KB, 733x466)

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

Sounds fun, but I've got other stuff to do today.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

jej

Attached: 4dbc011be2071e87995e3fca4a52ac37569c33c3ccc0c1f906c2e567f129293c.jpg (26.32 KB, 570x304)

Zachary King
Zachary King

family history takes a long time lad, but yeah its fun! :^)

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

You know that whole thing about looking at the mother of the girl you're dating to see what they'll look like in twenty years? Fucking hell what on earth was Harry thinking.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Bet he was thinking, was instructed

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

*Wasn't thinking, was instructed

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

She won't get to that age. Not if the driver has one too many Jaegerbombers.

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

I'm just constantly drinking water and I'm still thirsty, is there something wrong with me lads?

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

Kidney stones

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

he hasn't even met her parents yet

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Tbh if you watch that interview of them on the couch, Harry doesn't even look that interested in her

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

do you drink a lot of coffee?

James Reyes
James Reyes

My kidneys do hurt sometimes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (355.59 KB, 720x546)

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

Your kidney's not going to be the only thing that will be hurting soon

William Ross
William Ross

Anyone here got a chauffeur's licence and security clearance? :^)

Are you serious? Fucking hell can he not do a single fucking thing right, you're supposed to ask the father for the girl's hand in marriage.
Christ, I reckon half this board is more moral and traditional than that fucking ginger twat.

Attached: 20151105-181618.png (120.35 KB, 489x499)

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

Tape worm.

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

you're supposed to ask the father for the girl's hand in marriage.
shes a wog tho

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

I consulted the 'net and it means that you're pregnant and going to die.

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Attached: Faggotville-You.png (398.05 KB, 497x427)

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Diabeetus
Seriously though, diabeetus

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

Kidney stones are unironically one of my worst fears tbh

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

fuhbull
Are you currently in the desert? If you're not sure, have a look around. Can you see sand in every direction?

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Well this is it isn't it, a doubt he's got any much choice in something so public. (((Benefactors))) deciding on a mud for him to help their goals.

BBC Radio2
A wonderful MODERN MONARCHY

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Just take a look at these wonderful future doctors and engineers!

Attached: d.mp4 (12.54 MB, 1280x720)

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Link?

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

grauniad news

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

The can be disintegrated with ultrasound
Jest drink plenty fluids, maybe some applecider vinegar with mother diluted in warm water occassionally

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Attached: DPvAesOW4AAFbNY.jpg (46.64 KB, 662x616)
Attached: DPvC53rWkAEQtvj.jpg (40.9 KB, 640x484)
Attached: DPvD4hYXkAAPk1z.jpg (53.18 KB, 644x560)

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

She's even more unappealing on video.

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

I've been hospitalised with gall stones. It's like walking round with a hot knife stuck in your kidneys. Bloke opposite me had it ten times as bad, he was pissing blood for days.

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

He's the
BIG SUN KING
and unironically based tbh

Attached: smug-jupiter.jpg (17.31 KB, 300x300)
Attached: notre-roi.jpg (77.99 KB, 400x400)
Attached: ANGERY-macaroni.png (169.11 KB, 593x593)

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

Hahaha he's mortified

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

No, don't touch the stuff

Cheers

I was thinking that tbh, but I don't really have any of the other symptoms

Nope

Sounds like gmod micspam, Truks I'm guessing?

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

brb off for a glass of water

Attached: 16f3fbe64f2789994bd8d4158c914c76e29b5f3bea895deb47375ad3c2d79dec.png (347.51 KB, 557x581)

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

and unironically based
infowars.com/french-president-emmanuel-macron-to-ban-gender-based-insults/

And unironically a cuck.

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

What were we doing
Just roasting chicken

Attached: 1511718070966.jpg (38.09 KB, 345x343)

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

archive.fo/LVMFC

Attached: DPrvfHdWAAM7Qtg.jpg (58.27 KB, 596x807)

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

I had gallstones too (since had my gallbladder removed). Was in constant pain for about a week whenever I had an attack.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

only just realised why that was so funny after looking at the replies

Attached: laughing-jewesses.png (878.82 KB, 706x677)

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

The wedding cake will be designed buy Nadiya Huessein

Attached: quintessential.png (515.5 KB, 800x480)

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

All part of the plan tbh

Attached: BIG-brains.png (210.56 KB, 541x339)

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

really? this has got to be arranged like user said, it reeks of virtue signalling

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

This is beyond a joke.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

Oh God the whole thing is going to be a complete joke, no wonder Lizzy isn't going.

Attached: nadiya-3462258k.jpg (382.91 KB, 858x536)

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

Macron and Putin type Centrist Despotism is actually the best we're going to ever get tbh anything else is LARPing

Attached: unironicallybased.jpg (79.36 KB, 962x678)

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Wait what

Attached: DPvI8UFWkAAMTl0.jpg (64.84 KB, 509x768)
Attached: sm.jpg (33.5 KB, 600x558)

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

I was just kidding lads

they make harry an oil driller
then try to raise george gay

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

Funny you mention this. They are advertising for more teacher to train on the telly earlier.
muh money
muh skills
muh confidence
muh career

Basically they are desperate because controlling mutts like these is a job for a zoo keeper or a big game poacher.

Attached: f06cb82e3fef576ab0b50f2493a3fd6a.jpg (30.08 KB, 319x419)

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

anything else is LARPing
orkney flag

Attached: 5fa4c94205bc08ea322148a7ec48d1003c92fc8fbf550c029cde89ec7cc15a1e.png (112.68 KB, 247x276)

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

Thats fucking great

Attached: 1506488533480.png (141.3 KB, 341x329)

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

top fucking kek

Attached: nige5.png (80.41 KB, 259x268)

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

we need to push this by racemixing you are appropriating black bodies for a neo-colonialist narrative of moral superiority *sucks teeth*

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Quality

Attached: 1290817781416.jpg (40.66 KB, 302x398)

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Speaking of which…

Attached: 3DEFD6D400000578-4280764-image-m-53-1488607157904.jpg (55.76 KB, 634x404)

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Heard of a story of a lad who lost his teaching job because he blew a fuse when a wog wouldn't fucking shutup and threw a coffee cup at the wall next to him.

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

He will ban
And everyone will defy his ban and carry on as normal

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Whitening the genes

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (362.31 KB, 634x433)

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Ethnics are uncontrollable in classrooms, removing punishment like caning was a mistake.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

If he was going to lose his job doing that, He might as well go all out and suplexed the nappy haired freak off the window ledge.

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

Macron's a bit of a mixed bag tbh

Attached: DPu4IJFWsAcxMJA.jpg (105.67 KB, 1199x338)

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

see its all part of his masterplan he's maxing feminist virtue signalling to its most ridiculous extreme and then the whole moral economy will collapse and rape will be fine again

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Attached: IMG-20171127-WA0000---Copy.jpg (95.23 KB, 960x953)

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

tbh

Attached: this-tbh-imo-fam-ngl-iirc-afaik-smh.gif (160.55 KB, 921x155)
Attached: macaroni.png (49.73 KB, 360x426)

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Sadiq's found the solution to stop London being as violent as 1976 New York! Huzzah for the mullah!

Attached: gender-neutral-bogs.PNG (512.4 KB, 787x614)

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

knife crime, moped muggings, acid attacks, shootings, terror attacks
"lol make toilets"

Attached: DPl6P1OVAAAwdZC.jpg (108.45 KB, 900x649)

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

urinal fountain

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Fight fire with fire. Stab them regularly

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

people pee in the fountains

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

wait ive just realised thats supposed to be a sink

David Turner
David Turner

Gilbert the hedgehog should be the pepe of Zig Forums tbh.

Attached: tfwnotgreenandpleasant.png (1.18 MB, 1233x1055)

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Attached: 482.jpg (26.7 KB, 460x276)

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

When some fat alcoholic middle aged tranny squirts diarrhea and stinks up the cubicle that the blue haired other kins can't used the toilet without puking.

Fart & shit rape.

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

This would be a good classroom punishment except using thumb tacks and with the wogs forced to eat Lego chickens afterwards

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

When we have Final Victory we need to build a memorial to the Badger-orchestrated Hedgehogcaust

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

So you can have local anl middleaged nonces, and cottagers trannys sharing the toilets with little nippers. ??

Attached: 80-l.jpg (21.71 KB, 318x425)
Attached: 41530-e98b5a8444ff8cb3f2fe8c882eb61012--the-singer-best-quotes.jpg (31.55 KB, 400x600)

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

A lot of "fourth wave" feminist types/post-colonialists etc. kinda already believe that. It's a good angle to work.

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

the local rapestop

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Attached: 65bb27a338d8448fbaf07c357a2620f6efe4e8fa830f28a35796abcc9ec2a92c.png (344.36 KB, 640x616)

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Wogs and migrants will hang out in there and rape and mug them for real

Dominic White
Dominic White

yep. Easy prey.

Fuck em tbh

Attached: mfw.png (383.64 KB, 640x640)

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

We need a LOCAL Britpol logo tbh

Attached: robin.jpg (425.96 KB, 1096x906)

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

craators

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Sounds like a plan. Frogs are a bit French for my taste, and I think the Nordics would be more accepting

Attached: hedge-knight-by-viergacht-d7nhxor.png (634.33 KB, 754x800)

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

*normies

Angel Long
Angel Long

Queen WILL attend Harry and Meghan’s wedding (and pick up the bill for the church, entertainment, flowers and reception)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125695/Queen-attend-Harry-Meghans-wedding.html
archive.fo/HtUHc

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

Attached: cromwell.png (34.06 KB, 128x128)

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

hullo FRIENDS

Why don't you make
BADGERS
the new mascott of your friendly board!

Yeeesss goyim, we badgers never hurt anyone not like those spiky hedgehogs

Attached: badger-2104156365.jpg (245.52 KB, 1000x666)

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

New film on (((Netflix))) called Dough. This is the description;

‘An ageing Jewish baker sees his struggling business reach unexpected heights when he takes a chance on a young Muslim apprentice.’

Fuckin’ wew. Sounds good right?

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

The Gruan loves the Royals for 10 minutes - but only because they are happily destroying themselves

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

German Intelligence Agency (BND) is increasingly concerned about Islamist tendencies in Bosnia-Herzegovina
archive.fo/e9N7K

Attached: -wut-.PNG (185.97 KB, 524x344)

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

no young muslim apprentice to take your bigoted bakery to new heights

whhy even live

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

Muzzies are going to hate that tbh

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Only gibs image I got

Attached: gibs-1.jpg (126.67 KB, 1199x1097)

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Press F to pay respects

Attached: DPayHKSXcAAFU5k.jpg (60.95 KB, 500x500)

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

maybe they should worry about them in germany instead

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

“What really fired me up was when I went on holiday to Holland just after the Brexit vote and my five-year-old son said he would like to live there when he grows up. I said ‘you might not be able to because of Brexit’.”
Must've gone to a really nice part of Holland, the cities are fucking grim.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Possible missile launch by North Korea. Still analyzing. Details to follow.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

h

Luis Price
Luis Price

I said ‘you might not be able to because of Brexit’
Remainers literally lying to their children over their political fanny-flapping.

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

Attached: Glorious-Spurdo.png (794.03 KB, 680x581)

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

you might not be able to because of Brexit
… Why?

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

He won't speak Turkish well enough.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Can’t wait for the second referendum, lads. I won’t vote again, they’ll rig it enough this time..

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

Because the EU was the only thing that allowed people to leave the country.
These fucking mentallers need the hardest backslap across the face.

Attached: 443.jpg (238.77 KB, 427x640)

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

*sniffles* wenn wez went ovah the channel in one of dem big boats me son me son he said mum when i gro up i want a boat but the TORIES and BREGGSIT have outlawed boats!!!!!!!!

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Assuming he should be entitled to just live anywhere he wants.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Heh

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

he's STILL going

The English people are Saxons mixed with Brythonic bog wogs, it's what makes us unique and superior, just give it a fucking rest tbh lad

Attached: celticcountry.png (377.55 KB, 637x363)

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

I read it as "banker" kek

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

"there's no agenda!"

Attached: un.png (4.23 MB, 2392x2396)

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Attached: badgeredtodeath.png (893.61 KB, 1000x563)

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

Dough II - Schindler's Bread directed by Stephen Spielpedo King
Muslim apprentice bakes remains of Jew into bread and sells it to the entire Jewish community poisoning 6 million of them to death

Dough III - Never Forget directed by Harvey Noncestein and Jonathan Greenblatt
In the aftermath of the Breadocaust (tm). Israel invades very land on earth and installs Never Forget bakeries in every single fucking school

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

implying remainoids can argue without lying

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

It's all kicking off up north

Attached: Capture.PNG (305.59 KB, 434x426)
Attached: eeebygum.PNG (883.21 KB, 1237x582)
Attached: snippet.PNG (1.04 MB, 1222x584)

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Someone ban him please

Attached: raysad---Copy.jpg (32.83 KB, 640x360)

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

Is international miscegenation day not a thing yet?

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

At least before they were just twisting truths, such as that whole £350m bus debacle, but now they are just straight-up lying.

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

What's the sucking teeth memi anyway? Do you take them out and put them between your lips?

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

Attached: 2a2bd30ce071baa296ffb9c3bf015cea8f94cd3b40f8c543b7564625954bae1b.jpg (29.75 KB, 640x472)

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

He's a badger apologist

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

It won't work, perhaps a little, but not enough to make an impact.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

literally the best news ive read since brexit Badgers BTFO

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

I just tried it and I think it's supposed to stop you grinning.

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

Goode fellow

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Sucking teeth is the rudest thing you can do to someone in black African society. It means a few things but only one I know is that it means "your mother is a witch" in Zimbabwe

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

It has taken years and years of constant propaganda and it barely scratched the surface, they're going all out with this engagement but what they haven't realised is all this will do is put people off of the current Monarchy.
Overall people are more disgusted by miscegenation than they are approving of it, to constantly push it everywhere won't change peoples minds, it'll just put them off of whatever it was pushed via.

Attached: cromwell.png (214.6 KB, 620x231)

John Bennett
John Bennett

nazi knives

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

Gad lad

Attached: squilliam-nige.png (68.48 KB, 640x640)

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

gud ladde

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

BREAKING: Britain and the EU agree Brexit divorce bill

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/28/exclusive-britain-eu-agree-brexit-divorce-bill/

David Adams
David Adams

Ty m'laddies

Attached: 1511480629006.jpg (212.21 KB, 1200x900)

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

€60bn
BASED TORIES TBH

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

fucking knackers

Attached: pikey-bvastards.mp4 (7.3 MB, 1280x720)

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Between €45bn and €55bn

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

The Telegraph understands that the final figure, which is deliberately being left open to interpretation, will be between €45bn and €55bn

THE TIME FOR RATIONAL LOCALISM IS OVER
THE TIME FOR RAMPANT DAFTYISM IS NOW

Attached: stoke.png (256.63 KB, 651x948)

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

€45 to €55
why

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Sources on both sides confirmed that an agreement-in-principle has now been reached over the EU’s demand for a €60bn financial settlement ahead of a crucial lunch meeting next Monday between Theresa May and Jean-Claude Juncker, the European Commission president.
Two sources confirmed that the terms were agreed at a meeting in Brussels late last week after intense back-channel discussions led by Oliver Robbins, the UK’s chief Brexit negotiator.
The Telegraph understands that the final figure, which is deliberately being left open to interpretation, will be between €45bn and €55bn, depending on how each side calculates the output from an agreed methodology.
Although it remains true that "nothing is agreed until everything…

PAYWALL

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

why
Check the OP, the EU is struggling without us.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

between €45bn and €55bn
Rev up those guillotines

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

read the wrong figure

Attached: tfw-uhhhhhhhhhh.png (13.7 KB, 200x226)

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

what we need to do is crash the value of the eurp so that 45bn is like 5 p

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Attached: 1508203805516.jpg (7.24 KB, 219x138)

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

They are leaving it to "interpretation".

Eli Green
Eli Green

Attached: The-Crisis-Came-1.webm (3.35 MB, 911x477)

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

REEEEEEEEE TIME FOR ANGRY DRINKING
If one of you doesn't do it then I'll call Nige myself and rant about it.

John Cooper
John Cooper

anything above €0

Attached: flowery.png (36.72 KB, 380x377)

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

not knowing what biological equilibrium is
not realising that killing any animal species will have adverse effects on other ones
not realising only killing lefties and niggers will save our environment

Attached: raymearsangry---Copy.png (227.86 KB, 293x360)

John Martin
John Martin

Make sure you're bevved up while talking to are nige tbh
perfect chance to slip some cheeky memmies in

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

HE'S JUST POSTED ABOUT IT, PREPARE FOR AN HOUR OF ANGRY NIGE
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/935581464686743553

Attached: 1.jpg (48.09 KB, 634x466)

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

€0
not £0

Attached: I'm-CIA.jpg (78.82 KB, 716x768)

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

tfw forced marriage

Attached: harry.webm (1.98 MB, 960x540)

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Of course lad.

Kekked, I wonder what dirt they've got on him to force it this far.

Attached: 14.jpg (176.62 KB, 1200x900)

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

to be honest id pay double that just to wash my hands of the bastards and be done with it

Attached: Dr-Mugabe.png (904.31 KB, 951x418)

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Property prices up everywhere since 2007 except: Belfast Glasgow Liverpool Newcastle Bradford propertychecklists.co.uk/articles/property-price-update-November-2017

Attached: PPTY-prices.jpg (176.43 KB, 1065x684)

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

want to hear angry Nige
also want to skype my qt

i know what to do

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

If only that were the case, but the Tories are doing their utmost to do as much damage as possible to Brexit, and also fuck the EU we've paid in more than we should have for years now.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

not skyping her and getting her to listen to the livestream with you

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

Kek

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

tell yoour qt to ring in

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

He needs to be assassinated for his own good tbh

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

'ere we go, lads

Attached: Screenshot-from-2017-11-28-18-57-54.png (67.58 KB, 292x503)

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

you won't want to miss my reaction
COUP COUP COUP COUP COUP

Attached: nige.png (213.3 KB, 394x341)

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

End bit is too optimistic. Should replace it with a klaxxon sound and the chicken nugget tweet

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

to wash my hands of the bastards
I love your optimism.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

you've been spoiling us lately lad

Attached: kek-2.jpg (45.75 KB, 600x632)

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

What the fuck happened to Belfast?

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Attached: Harry-marry.jpg (69.5 KB, 470x408)

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

you won't want to miss my reaction

Attached: TIME.webm (2.16 MB, 483x417)

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

Romanians Pakis Poles etc etc

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

(URGENT) S. Korea's military stages 'precision strike' missile exercise in response to N. Korea's missile launch: JCS.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/11/29/0200000000AEN20171129000700315.html

Chase Young
Chase Young

LADS PRAY THAT ITS A NEW PARTY

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Attached: 1437815491771-0.jpg (97.67 KB, 448x600)

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

God damn it's so beautiful

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

youtube.com/watch?v=scs_sWYFA7c

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

Isn't Norn Iron the only part of the UK not flooded with those vermin?
that's how much property would be worth if not for mass immigration

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Also
Prices there were overpriced before the crash and probably still so. The construction market never recovered when the 'RA stopped bombing the shit out of everything.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

beautiful

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Attached: 2017-11-28-Telegraph-BritainEUAgreeBrexitDivorceBill.png (775.94 KB, 633x4776)

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

HE'S ON

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

god laod
tfw only just settled in this minute, I need to win the lottery tbh

Attached: 04-14002009-1677a8-2449185a.jpg (256.93 KB, 1500x1500)

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

ANGRY NIGE

Attached: NigelwithAK.png (238.96 KB, 590x568)

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

£80 and you too can sit in a tent resembling an igloo.

Attached: plastic-igloo.jpg (209.67 KB, 700x932)
Attached: Tentsonaroof.jpg (487.39 KB, 1600x1000)

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

WEAK. FEEBLE.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

it's NOT, EVEN, A ,DEAL

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

the fuck is this

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

Attached: ANGRYNIGE.png (391.65 KB, 465x494)

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Our future as Britain is contaminated with every nigger disease imaginable

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

Belfast has noticeably more than any other part tbh. But I take the train up to Belfast 3/4 days a week and the minority you see the most there (by a huge margin) are east Asians, mostly Chinese.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

For £40, you can get a Dutch Army one man tent.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

yank dates
Disgusting

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

more than any other part
of Norn*

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

NOT
IN
THA
SLIGHTUST
WE
DONNOWE
NUFFIN

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

based jock caller

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

This dumb bitch not giving 40bn to all citizens of over ten years, and the rest as tax rebates to all the big industries, as a paralell plan and see who give a fuck about the EU then when we go WTO and they come back for a mutually beneficial trade deal.

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

we legally don't owe them nuffin
He's absolutely correct tbh, there's NO PROVISION AT ALL in any of the EU legislation that describes this blatant blackmail

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

er lad

Chase Young
Chase Young

WEAK!

GUTLESS!

Attached: nigelnoose.png (2.45 MB, 2048x1365)

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Japanese Prime Minister is apparently stating that missile fell into sea, inside Japan's Exclusive Economic Zone. Still waiting for exact coordinates.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

it sounded a bit one for a bit

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Umm wow you can't just give away free money
*quantitatively eases*

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

Attached: danegeld.jpg (64.69 KB, 850x400)

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

per night? The igloo plastic tents are strictly rentable.

Jace James
Jace James

Nigel's ties > Dimbleby's ties

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

KnahT Ouy
Smh, it's getting darker much earlier too which makes it even worse

Trying to enjoy a drink
Get thrown in some trippy bubble room with hipsters instead

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.51 MB, 1300x730)

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

*inhales sharply*

Attached: 425.png (156.68 KB, 260x313)

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

My flat iron steaks have been soured by this shit

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

YOU
DON'T
PAY
THE
DANE
THE
DANEGELD

Attached: saxon-(2).jpg (141.72 KB, 1300x1300)

Asher Long
Asher Long

Attached: speak-to-the-dick-sucker.PNG (375.86 KB, 789x713)

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Funny that English kids are fat considering how much running away from Paki terrorists they do.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

London has the highest rate of being multiculti'd in England

Attached: muh-food.jpg (81.36 KB, 480x451)

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Nige is quite a mouthbreather tbh, you can always hear him breathing heavily when he's listening to someone

Attached: farage-spills-his-spaghetti.jpg (163.99 KB, 500x600)

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Attached: 426.png (161.36 KB, 315x279)
Attached: 427.jpg (77.01 KB, 852x415)

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Ban kebab and chicken shops and groomers around schools Sadiq? They won't like that son

Dylan James
Dylan James

Royals are bitches of the Masons, Illuminati, Redsheilds, ect. All part of the same power structure.

Attached: Ladies-Legion1.jpg (105.42 KB, 702x991)

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

those dead flouride eyes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (668.28 KB, 953x960)

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

I AM ANGRY

ANGRY ABOUT NIGGERS

THIS FUCKING MULATTO AT UNI IS FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME BECAUSE MUH DIK and I'm part chink

FUCK YOU YOU NIGGER WOG CUNT IF YOU CARED AS MUCH ABOUT THE SIZE OF YOUR SOCIETY MAYBE THOUSANDS OF YOUR KIND WOULDN'T HAVE DIED TO THE MAXIM GUN

FUCK FUCK FUCK

THIS SHIT IS CONSTANTLY BRAGGING ABOUT HIS SEXUAL FUCKING PROWESS WHEN NOBODY FUCKING ASKS HIM HE ALSO WANTS TO FUCK WHITE WOMEN AND SO VOCAL ABOUT IT JUST NUKE ALL OF AFRICA ALREADY

Sorry for blogpost

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

It's not a lot of money tbh lads.
IT IS the principle
We need to just tell them to fuck off

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

tor

Attached: GCHQ-fondle.png (220.78 KB, 864x960)

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

what did he mean by this?

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

KEK

Trying to slide this based truth.

Attached: Ladies-Legion.jpg (84.12 KB, 850x574)

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

darkened Monkey Markle

Attached: 1204-Farage2-Grove-3264436b.jpg (154.34 KB, 620x387)

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

If it's any consolation, China is going to colonise the shit out of Africa once Europe and America can no longer play world police.

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

It's not even consistent with their other progressive values

Attached: Screenshot-from-2017-11-28-19-20-10.png (41.63 KB, 630x189)

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Probably with a nose job, skin whitened, and hair straightened.

The fact that he is marrying a mulato (((ACTRESS))) is telling. Especially given the modern holyshrew revelations.

Attached: 187b6feac81bf2a8888c49792f173025c3b16a3094ab44a79407ef8e5b391c3e.jpg (67.21 KB, 1098x402)

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

Attached: 1432421247111.jpg (210.56 KB, 909x789)

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

Timeline is more informative. Based Dutch bird on there
twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/935491114643214338

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

The complaining is the worse part. MUH 6 GORILLION SALVES MUH RACISM MUH DISADVANTAGED WHITEY YUBBA GUB

If they hate being in this country so much, why don't they FUCKING LEAVE?

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

EU have the whip hand over the white man
Woah, steady on Nige

Attached: 1425672540313.png (88.03 KB, 228x221)

Juan Green
Juan Green

Attached: DPvhgytX4AMVx8D.jpg (28.65 KB, 673x411)

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Disable tor posting until this mong fucks off

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Chinks can race cuck blacks by given enough time because of the nature of the mongoloid race.

Sadly the Aryan race is the most recessive and is dominated by all other sub-species when mixing occurs.

Robert Price
Robert Price

that tor is for faggots and spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)
being this obvious a spy

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

the Aryan race
F-f-f-filtered

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

i voted for brexit

SURE YOU DID MATE

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

Attached: British-Empire.png (90.48 KB, 2000x1000)

David Taylor
David Taylor

"you've caused all this mess"
"thank you"
Kekked.

Also this guy is talking out of his arse, all the money in my wallet on him lying about voting Leave.

Attached: 51.jpg (721.43 KB, 1961x1176)

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

this blatant fucking liar

Attached: 82b6228e9c0af1da382eb66342765f703169e0c5a471da7a56fa321b2bbee9b2.jpg (80.26 KB, 587x618)

Luis Long
Luis Long

Lads we need to make lying punishable by death.

Attached: rope.jpg (129.2 KB, 1200x878)

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

just walk away

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (489.49 KB, 566x400)

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Yeah, I call bullshit. Same with all of them who say this tbh.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

that image
top kek

They don't hate this country. They love that they get taken seriously by the anti-British cunts who are our media and academia and government.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Listening to podcasts about serial killers. They're all huge narcisists or psychopaths with horrible childhoods. There should be an abused watch list tbh.

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Medical Biologist/biochemist. Cambridge. Science

Wife-tier tbh

Attached: Screenshot-from-2017-11-28-19-27-14.png (164.94 KB, 991x690)

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

They're all huge narcisists or psychopaths with horrible childhoods.

Attached: Constanze-63.png (38.42 KB, 248x210)

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Considering that more people have started supporting Brexit nowadays it's obvious that he's talking from his arse.

Jordan White
Jordan White

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED NIGGER JOKE BLUD YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNYUN…..PEEE MEEE ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFF

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

BASED AFRO-CARIBBEAN

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

BASED WEST INDIES MAN

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

BRAP BRAP BRUV, MAY IS A BUMBERCLOT

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Dey shud call u Suuurrrr NighGell
Based

Attached: 1415297368606.jpg (14.36 KB, 306x423)

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Civic nationalism wins again tbh

Attached: 428.png (154.27 KB, 258x326)

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

She's barren lad, I can tell by the way her face is all screwed up with disappointment.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Rothschild arranged marriage. X'P

Connor White
Connor White

JARNO, MAY CAN SHOVE DAT EU BILL UP 'ER BATTY CREASE FAM

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (438.76 KB, 720x540)

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Attached: jlc8jYx41qkrirro1-500.gif (497.21 KB, 500x300)

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Shame if true.

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

Harry and Wog are taking a leading role in arranging their wedding
Well yeah…. they would. Am I missing something?

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

*breathes heavily through the nose*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (452.97 KB, 872x460)

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

Attached: jtgnnh.png (357.84 KB, 353x457)

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

Nooo, we go in, we kill, we kill.

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

Shut up homo, you're just jealous she's way out of your league

Attached: syntagma-square-athens-greek-evzones-greece-changing-guard-front-parliament-builging-35128950.jpg (414.03 KB, 1300x932)

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

So how much money is the The United Cuckdom of New Somolia giving the EUSSR?

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Grand Stand Theme

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

Grandstand
Fuck sake Master Brew has taken over LBC n'all

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

grandstand theme
MASTERBREW HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF LBC

Attached: 93b766016d9ea4480788a7e952f176ff52a34fc38480f4f075f083e4e5405bdb.jpg (62.88 KB, 500x299)

William Flores
William Flores

We need to start beating our gun handles on the ground

Attached: annoyed-Evzone.PNG (451.68 KB, 793x446)

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

QUEERS ON POZICIDE WATCH

Scientists Call For Ban On Glitter, Say It’s A Global Hazard
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/11/28/glitter-hazard-ban-scientists/

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

3 ting me need, me jerk chicken, me weed, and da wite punani, if it nuh too much bangarang
You can keep da muthafuckin EU eyrie

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

THE iGrill

FUCK OFF (((YANK)))

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Leading Role

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (102.82 KB, 216x288)

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

WIPE 'EM OUT

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

MANNY

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

88 dubs…

HEIL HITLER

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

Attached: 429.png (140.38 KB, 265x283)
Attached: 430.png (158.65 KB, 252x323)
Attached: 431.png (134.63 KB, 237x284)
Attached: 432.png (156.3 KB, 275x306)
Attached: 433.png (138.94 KB, 223x302)

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Lads why the fuck does the Remain side STILL not get the point that we don't need a deal and a dozen other points? No matter how many times it's said they still screech.
They need slapping.

Chase Green
Chase Green

being this much of a hitlerworshipping /pol/ jerrycuck
on Zig Forums

lad

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Nice saved 2 and 3

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

underrated post

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

what the fuck was this post supposed to even mean?

Attached: 20170612-164517.png (123.67 KB, 612x490)

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

Sry lads, I meant:

HEIL HITLER

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Nice caps lad.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

incandescent

Attached: 1502421190943.jpg (18.85 KB, 332x351)

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

How much money does EUShetlSr give to Nigeria ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE …

88 dObs
HEIL HITLER

John Russell
John Russell

Some lad want to take a stab at it?
What are the bids/odds according to the bookies?

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

"you left the party"
Fucking hell, are these people actually dense?

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Y-Y-Y-YOU LEFT THE PAWTY NOIGE

Thank (You)

Attached: 434.png (160.97 KB, 280x312)

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

This bumbling wog

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Who's goin to pay for it?

It's obvious but the funny thing is, half the bill will be payed for by the remain camp.

Attached: dea5997db9d4b4098bacc57e20756822.jpg (55.86 KB, 480x701)

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

he left the party to become a banker aftter the grenfill tragidy

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

it's a jumpy spluttering ill-informed nigger caller

Attached: spurdo.png (24.73 KB, 182x255)

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

The arrogance of this wog.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

"everyone was happy"
CLEARLY NOT SEEING AS WE VOTED TO LEAVE YOU STUPID ETHNIC

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

dObs

Attached: [muffled-inflation-noises].png (240.21 KB, 500x396)

James Jones
James Jones

"Well I'll just walk away, innit"

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

we should just keep putting it off until the EU goes bankrupt

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

Nige needs to have a team filtering out the twats tbh

Attached: mark-twain.jpg (86.37 KB, 1062x488)

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Ruin Harry's marriage by memiing he's a NAZI GOY (didn't he party as a Nazi once?) WHO WAS FORCED TO MARY A MULATO ACTRESS BY LEL ELITE REDSHEILD JEWS WHO CONTROL THE CUNTRY

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

is clive bull the most boring man on earth

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

80s smooth jazz

Nice.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

I know how to be a roastie

Attached: Ol1Q5AgO-400x400.jpg (20.98 KB, 331x331)

William Morgan
William Morgan

Poor bastard.

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

normies need songs to tell them not the create superbugs

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

First higher education degrees of European leaders

Attached: DPvmY-SXkAAwKE6.jpg (36.39 KB, 501x385)

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

I cant wait until Antibiotics stop working tbh

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

The Netherlands

History

Poor, lads.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

Don't take pills, out of fear
Youll create super gonorrhea
Listen to doctors, please just do
Well be fucked from invincible flu

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

pronyang

Attached: 1468611231322.jpg (40.14 KB, 718x796)

Asher Long
Asher Long

No takers?
Cumon lads, you can do better that this.

sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/politics/

I'm surprised it's not on here.

Attached: Modern-UK.mp4 (7.92 MB, 1280x720)

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

the French think that we are arrogant
MY SIDES

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Oh no lads, the French don't like us.

Attached: 01-74-LIDO-G14-1210039k.jpg (33.52 KB, 580x386)

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

is this a wog

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

Joan of Ark?

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

A ton of British MPs have history degrees tbh.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Yes, of course, gotta have the 3/4 wog callers quota

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Which takes a special kind of, well, arrogance.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

Already happening lad, Black Death is now out of control in Madagascar and also this.

Attached: Untitled.png (558.44 KB, 588x668)
Attached: IMG-20171128-135510.jpg (75.17 KB, 1088x476)

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

its a mumbling cuck episode

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Muh net benefits.
Fuck off cuck.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

net bennyfits

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

he starts off claiming its a net benefit and now flips it to specific benefit these redditards are so dumb he actually sounds like a mong

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

Does the Remain side still not realise that we've paid more into the EU than we have ever received from it.

Attached: remain-eu.mp4 (3.01 MB, 720x1280)

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

Fucking Scousers

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

this guy
a scouser
Sort your hearing out la

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

WHAT ABOUT MY MONEYYYYYYYYYYY???????

Just hook these feminine cunts up to a drip of liquidised fivers ffs

Attached: numale6.jpg (52.31 KB, 960x945)

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

Sounds welsh tbh

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

This is the topic tonight
Starts rambling irrelevantly
OH, OH I THOUGHT THIS WAS A TALK SHOW NOT A DICTATORSHIP

No Will.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

its barely even english its like an audio manifestation of the smallbrain wojjak

Carson White
Carson White

The Northern Welsh are Scousers pretty much.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

The eternal victim does it again.

Attached: left-vs-right.jpg (103.26 KB, 1200x336)

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

archive.is/UnSja

UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand… the Anglosphere (((technically))) divided politically but united in obvious ties of Cuckdom, and Engrish.

Attached: British-America.png (91.73 KB, 2000x1000)

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

wurb blurb werp blurpb duuuurf breggsit

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

caller from Ware in Hertfordshire

Attached: sweating-intensifies.png (190.55 KB, 480x454)

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

eh I guess Ireland and can be included, and Rhodesia.

Ok I'm doon ***posting.

ttyl lads.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

He who forgets history is destined to repeat it tbh

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

"Criminals offer best equal opportunity jobs" Sheldon Thomas from Gangsline as BME children are arrested at 'disproportionate' rate
twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/935575280378265600

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Well give the govt a plausible excuse for for massive cuts to benefits and foreign aid. Just trying to look on the bright side. We were destined to be made an expel of.

Attached: 80089582d1fb15b69cc354fd0923dae0e987fb52ce3515580b40e987ee0cce6c.jpg (82.42 KB, 472x540)

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

You wouldn't believe have pozzed the post-graduate students are.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Is this £45bn divorce bill a lump sum or is it over the course of 2 years, 5 or 10, ect?

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

Master Brew uploaded a new video just minutes after the Grandstand theme was played on LBC
L-lads…

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

New Hollywood film for any of you Jews browsing here
Plot : A mixed race women's rights activist ends up marrying a British Prince, becoming a Duchess who NEVER has to work again and gets to live on gibs FOREVER because of an introduction made by a Jew heroine, sparks jealousy down at her local Lidl putting her life in jeopardy

Attached: Meghan-Markle.mp4 (3.99 MB, 480x480)

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

ugh

Attached: DPvrpB5VQAAg0u0.jpg (52.74 KB, 576x634)

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

The NIGGER is the national animal of England!
Fancy not knowing that as a nigger
….Niggers…smh

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

New Disney Book Targets Babies For Sexualization And Gender Confusion
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/935582575896150016

Newest Barbie doll promotes LGBT agenda
lifesitenews.com/news/newest-barbie-doll-promotes-lgbt-agenda

THEY JUST WANT EQUAL RIGHTS, GOYIM

Attached: 1-Timothy-4-1-2-(1).jpg (123.29 KB, 960x960)

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

May May never come

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

Okay time for bed, that's enough anger for the day.

Attached: monk-(2--).png (668.97 KB, 856x890)

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Attached: theroyals.png (239.74 KB, 576x634)

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

Attached: nige18.png (386.25 KB, 546x471)

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

Harry's children are going to be dagos

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

you know sometimes i think the media are personally trolling us on a very real level its like they're deliberately crafting fuel for the rage of the 56%ers

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

Books in Islamic Schools Teach Marital Rape and Domestic Violence

why is this bad?

David Cox
David Cox

arent the niggers hoping that it will come out black

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

lol

Attached: mamma.png (320.25 KB, 1324x992)

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

Attached: 0408274ee84b1da3ac970c830b3664cfb63447bc4142ab800a47c3a3017e25e3.gif (930.29 KB, 200x133)

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

I approve of extra marital sex

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

why is everyone so obsessed with racial mixing?

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Attached: dionysus.PNG (341.85 KB, 473x323)

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Attached: 2c2af847a7a4ad51782e4b59b7fa8c839df450ea78a2dda977c9a7fc3941c87e.jpg (56.2 KB, 576x634)

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

EGGSCUSE ME THATS MISOGYNISTIC FAR-RIGHT FASCISM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (137.74 KB, 1918x1080)

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

that is one of the most disturbingly satanic images tbh

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

if only white men were taught where women should be in society

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (90.1 KB, 576x634)

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Attached: 1511721766911.png (78.21 KB, 584x652)

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (237.71 KB, 576x634)

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

The possibilities are endless

Attached: harry-and-Megan's-kids.jpg (100.19 KB, 576x626)

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

no suppressed .44 magnum for liquidating spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Attached: 23316416-10215310676386816-2270521944635932998-n.jpg (37.15 KB, 960x422)

Ryan King
Ryan King

Topkek spot on

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

jej

Attached: Robert-DeRacemixer.jpg (113.8 KB, 634x852)

Owen White
Owen White

time for Nige to get his rifle out

Attached: DO7BnpbVoAAufA1.jpg (83.14 KB, 1030x690)

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Attached: Da-kids-fam.jpg (111.04 KB, 575x632)

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Attached: nigelremoveskebab2.png (618.49 KB, 640x960)

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

kek

Attached: 3412AC7600000578-0-image-a-41-1463050835556.jpg (132.29 KB, 962x641)

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

brit with a gun
this will never happen lol

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

someone do this memi but with the SA pics

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

A nigger isn't a dago lad

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

YANK'd

Attached: 6dcc94b87bfb59405fd8c7dd4badf0b377a7495dccab545b2031ea06139ccaf4.png (130.53 KB, 914x1208)

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-brexit-rifle-pick-up-uk-eu-withdrawal-ukip-leader-liberal-democrat-a7741331.html

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Attached: Untitled-1.webm (3.97 MB, 576x634)

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

she will be too old to conceive and it will never happen inshallah

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

Prince Alexander Gordon Jahans

Attached: 13644280-1754855161451376-1028260295-n.jpg (14.13 KB, 357x301)

William Gomez
William Gomez

lel
We need to make fuck loads of these an upload them everywhere. Especially to big blue tick accounts in foreign countries like Saudi Arabia. Places where they hate wogs and know the score
Maybe we can start a big fucking war
Now that would be trolling

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

Attached: gords.png (127.78 KB, 320x277)

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

archive
cunt.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

Attached: 1408220006252.jpg (40.9 KB, 560x375)

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Attached: app6.png (340.65 KB, 454x574)

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

What happened to him? I couldn't find his channel a few weeks back when I checked.

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

utopia tbh

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

Wish I still had my twatter sock puppet account but it got shoa'd in the great purge last year.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

He's done a prince and become the artist formerly known as gordon

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Attached: samarkle.png (273.35 KB, 576x634)

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Oh just searched, he's back…..

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

You just gotta work around the laws fam.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

I'm sure big Phil will stick a knife in her uterus at the wedding reception

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

Attached: COGRILLS-MILL.webm (1.23 MB, 960x540)

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Swarthy Anus

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

wow seeing a guy with a mossy oak baseball cap but with an english accent was a huge mindfuck

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Attached: 1511406402997.png (58.61 KB, 645x729)

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Attached: 1511257226060.jpg (87.52 KB, 587x618)

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

Is that music from Interstellar, lad?

Attached: 1503456086804.png (28 KB, 354x286)

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

First time I saw this I didnt realise she was mixed, do you think they are brightening the images up?

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Attached: f674406d9bc2c986889aade119135ac1.jpg (365.98 KB, 1006x795)

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

The best part is wagecucks don't even get a day off

Attached: 6d84e4b64bee6d46baad50c0ffaf22ccf0eb2f1852469fe0834781cddb65e8d6.jpg (85.17 KB, 576x634)

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

work around the laws
you complete faggot
"The local authority will carry out a series of checks — including interviews, criminal-records checks, and a visit to the person's property — before granting permission."

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Attached: Zardoz-4th-wall-shot.jpg (95.63 KB, 1458x814)

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

this is a good thing

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

not just building a psuedo-ingram sub gun from sheet metal

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Attached: 1411489487001.jpg (166.15 KB, 816x816)

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

it's similar but I dont think it is.
T.someone who is also interested in the song

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

series of checks — including interviews, criminal-records checks, and a visit to the person's property — before granting permission.
Which isn't a problem if you have 300GBP.

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

Someone left a few addresses for Russian sites where you can bulk buy twitter accounts for next to nothing
Jewgle
"купить учетные записи Твиттер"

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

asked my mummy 'do we get another day off for the wedding'
'but you don't work'

Attached: EEF9jcl.gif (1.51 MB, 425x481)

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Based lad

Attached: 1432597206612.jpg (144.28 KB, 1080x720)

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

what?

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

kek
working is such shit unless you love what you do or live in a society that actually gives you the ability to contextualize your labor in terms of meaning

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Attached: jahans06.jpg (20.36 KB, 314x410)

James Butler
James Butler

ESOTERIC JAHANISM

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

he doesn't know what GoodBoyPoints are
N A U G H T Y B O Y

Attached: efd.jpg (28.68 KB, 600x584)

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Has he got cancer?

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

That'll piss the niggers off if this rumour was to spread…..

Attached: dev-pepe.jpg (40.68 KB, 526x400)

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

Has one been done with the Amerimut face yet?

Attached: Amerimut.jpg (85.42 KB, 720x721)

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

why are there so many larpers on this board
is it a pre requisite?

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

Koyaanisqatsi

Attached: 7-7-17-Weekly-Address-HAPPENING.webm (175.02 KB, 1280x720)

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

STOP larpING

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

everything is LARPing until the fire consumes

Attached: ruby1-5.jpeg--400x505-q85-crop-subsampling-2-upscale.jpg (41.13 KB, 400x505)

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

t. LARPer

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

De Niro's firtst wife was called Diahnne Abbott

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Everything is LARP.

Attached: Thanks.-For-flying-again-with-me,-today.jpg (310.85 KB, 540x540)

Parker Long
Parker Long

Attached: markefaceAmerimut.png (166.08 KB, 576x634)

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (133.31 KB, 283x262)

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

Has he got cancer?

He IS cancer.

Attached: jahans01.jpg (13.59 KB, 480x360)

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Sounds like a based company

Attached: southern-guns.PNG (51.36 KB, 1233x456)

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

First Muslim mayor of London isn't a Muslim

Attached: image.jpeg (155.13 KB, 750x1168)

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

tfw no gun to DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA with

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

destroy British culture to the point of denying them the most basic definition of what they are
allow the Ummah to breed in peace while infidels waste away
???
Inshallah!

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

At least this might send him down in the pakis' estimation tbh

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Unisex toilets are fucking weird, you get them in weird hipster bars. It feels fucking awkward

Attached: dvd-snapshot-05.33-[2015.09.04-03.22.33].jpg (72.77 KB, 720x576)

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

conversion of semi….
stopped there.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

no
unisex toilets are common from small restaurants to even chain ones
has something to do with space available

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

I'm talking about a toilet room with cubicles for anyone, not a single toilet

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

post English/British classical music

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

does holst count?

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

ok
but what are you doing visiting weird hipster bars?

John Cook
John Cook

no he was a jerrycuck

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Yes of course

no he was a jerry cuck

He's one of the greatest English composers ever you dumkopf!

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

what about that one chav rapping about roads lad?

Andrew King
Andrew King

nog posting is a bannable offence on Zig Forums

this is a white only based ukip civic board lad

Attached: basedukip.png (1006.63 KB, 846x1200)

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

CHEESE CHEESE

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

UK chavs > US gangbangers

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

and sweet soph aspin too

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Germany: Mayor stabbed over immigration policy, police confirm

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

Noice ones lads

Attached: a51d636b93cbe8cbb76ac0378993bc07fd759164380a91df2661352a660bb074.jpg (58.81 KB, 580x386)

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

Imagine a time when London was something to be proud of

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (555.5 KB, 784x910)

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

US blacks are pampered they don't know how to handle working class euros. tyson fury triggers the fuck out of US niggers tbh

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

meanwhile in Boston

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Tyson Fury sounds sick, 25 matches and 25 wins

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

VERY FRESH WEWS

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

Went to the gym earlier lads. Had to wait a bit though because two Pakis were using the bench. They were lifting much bigger weights tbh.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Pure County Longford Leinster Taig potato nigger right there.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

FRESHER BREW

Robert Long
Robert Long

BREW

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

Lovely stuff

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

What you benching lad?
If you want to get big arms, superset biceps and triceps together.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

Attached: Sir-Joseph-Noel-Paton---The-Quarrel-of-Oberon-and-Titania---Google-Art-Project-2.jpg (4.69 MB, 3998x2599)

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

bench is a memi

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

I only started about 9 days ago, from nothing. Did 7.5kg today. What does "superset biceps and triceps together" mean?

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

do overhead press

Anthony James
Anthony James

You bench pressed 7.5kg? Bicep exercise (curls) immediately followed by a tricep exercise (kickbacks) etc..

Julian King
Julian King

superset
It's a set that includes another set, I think it means you just carry on without a break. It'll tire your muscles out which is good. get some tasty protein shakes tbh

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

just eat onions and ice your balls, ignore all other advice

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

when you accidentally eat your balls and ice your onions

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

question
whats a "jerry"?

Attached: squish.gif (657.96 KB, 742x362)

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

Attached: FaceApp-1492444936174.jpg (167.57 KB, 615x615)

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

The enemy lad

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Bring Ed back tbh

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

It's part of my routine, I'm doing Rippetoe's starting strength. Overhead press is definitely the hardest one so far.

Yeah. Oh okay, well I'm doing the compound exercises at the moment, I have some dumbbells at home though so I could try it.

I have the rich chocolate shake and I mix in creatine

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

I have chocolate caramel, not sure what creatine is though, additional shit to build muscle?

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Are you a racist?

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Ayyyyyyyy

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

One more of these posts and you're getting a time-out tbh

Owen James
Owen James

Yeah, myprotein.com/thezone/supplements/creatine-what-is-it-how-does-it-work-benefits-side-effects/

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

she is my queen

James Johnson
James Johnson

SLITZ WANG

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Sure

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

wew is that his best attempt at a girl's voice?

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

CENTURY OF VICTORY

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

tbh

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

poor lad, hope he's doing allright

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

I remember him back in the day tbh, wish he never became a tranny

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

He's an arrogant pseudo intellectual civic prick regardless of how much he wants to lop his cock off.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Apart from anything else not getting the darts checkout is abysmal soyboy nonsense

Joseph White
Joseph White

He was an alright lad tbh, just a shame about the mental illness.

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Attached: will-you-be-singing-Jerry-young-songs-nige.png (13.27 KB, 570x114)

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

twitter.com/Independent/status/935412194157588482

Attached: Markle's-ring.PNG (472.34 KB, 792x713)

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

You don't recover from a blow like that

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

FUCK

Attached: c2b3a6ddccc571951c6c6b5477bb6c8e32f6954dedbe78d1a8de7725db659ba7.webm (1.44 MB, 960x540)

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Lad…

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

Good for trolling tbqhwyl
Let's wreck 'em b4 they can do any more damage

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/935563658368823298

Attached: Sunday-Sport-Harry.jpg (274.78 KB, 1200x933)

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

Scorching

Attached: peoijt.jpeg (38.89 KB, 600x450)

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

She's got an absolute manface

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

The absolute state of it

Attached: 1420353993537.jpg (41.34 KB, 662x413)

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

I just don't understand this at all, he's defo queer imo

Cooper James
Cooper James

bad

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Marrying a hooker basically
I reckon you're right

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

Too cute tbh

Attached: 1411837534147.jpg (40.28 KB, 499x499)

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

Attached: d398b5b3570b965a298ffa942de060f5.png (746.56 KB, 969x800)

Julian James
Julian James

Should have got a spicy Cuban peninsulare instead of a demiroon

Attached: yanetgarcia4.gif (1.85 MB, 300x432)

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

New Scott Rea

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Attached: Enoch-Powell-MP-for-South-Down.jpg (67.24 KB, 615x903)

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

he should have got a nice chosen girl tbh

Attached: 3aad8887ac58c79edc4842a55f7bea9b9eea0f6e74b625c29d52cb0f48c8cac5.jpg (92.62 KB, 768x768)

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

Yanet is a pure maiden

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

I have a feeling Juncker is either going to get murdered by an angery euro, [ MI6 should do it anyway ] or die
twitter.com/POLITICOEurope/status/935594245896974336

Attached: kill-the-drunk-please-MI6-do-your-fucking-job.PNG (571.63 KB, 773x706)

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

she's dating some call of duty geek vev

William Watson
William Watson

Cuban
Based choice

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3 MB, 1200x1846)

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Bigamy illegal unless you are a muslim
We pay for their bigamy

Attached: Bigamy-illegal-unless-you-are-a-muslim.jpg (114.76 KB, 1024x768)

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

it's an exotic thots episode

Attached: 9c0890f00a8e4d4807462d98218f217b20b008f773685e9e3cec965b73d36c02.png (9.91 KB, 240x232)

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

whats that about their special no usury law meaning some of our national monuments are legally under islamic law?

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

Attached: angryascended.png (280.7 KB, 600x583)

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Net benefit, bigot

James Diaz
James Diaz

Sheep stolen in Co Kerry lads smh

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

I'd bite those little tits off tbh, would be a bloodbath

William Edwards
William Edwards

Halal'd for sure

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

oh yeah mate i bet you would as well

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

exotic totty turn up to your front door in the middle of the night

Attached: 1507518090729.webm (2.89 MB, 1920x804)
Attached: 1496563571015.jpg (42.98 KB, 600x606)

Josiah James
Josiah James

mate I'd spunk myself there and then

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

She got a titjob smh,

William Martinez
William Martinez

y'all niggas better step up

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Attached: SMITHERS---NEVER-NEVER-NEVER-NEVER-(1).mp4 (551.68 KB, 640x360)

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Attached: 2017-11-28-22-39-44-Grace.png (51.57 KB, 917x647)

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

my waifu

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

ANOTHER BREW

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

fred dibnah will never lead a steampunk fascist Britain into a new victorian era

Attached: the-dibnahmobile.jpg (252.63 KB, 1103x668)

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

FAITH IS PUREST WHEN IT IS UNQUESTIONING

BLESS THE MIND TOO SMALL FOR DOUBT

REDEEM THEM WITH SWORD AND FIRE

ONLY IN WAR ARE WE TRULY FAITHFUL

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Are Cubans white?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.1 MB, 1118x1666)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.7 MB, 1620x2305)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.35 MB, 1280x1789)

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

no but it's ok

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

lel
wogs mad Malia got Anglo'd

Attached: malia-hate.png (664.2 KB, 1120x3648)

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

You forgot the best one lad.

I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

wanting a tankie gf

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

bed wench
top kek

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

Where's that video from? She and her sister suggestively suck a white ice cream?

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

If they are of Castillian or Iberian Celt heritage, then barely.

There is only one Iberian white race Portuguese

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Stranger told mum ‘if I had a ginger baby I’d drown it’ at Wetherspoon’s
metro.co.uk/2017/11/28/stranger-told-mum-if-i-had-a-ginger-baby-id-drown-it-at-wetherspoons-7113912/
Probably Megahen Markle

Attached: thot-nigger-fucker.jpg (44.92 KB, 600x314)

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

Ruby-Mae
The mother should be drowned

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

That's fucking banging lad

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

Isn't that fucking weird for sisters to do that?

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

Aren't they the one European nation to be confirmed as having absorbed African blood?

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Thanks lad. I remember playing it lying in the garden with a cyder after a long day of being a postman in the summer

Good fucking day that was

Attached: ray-mears---Copy.jpg (15.42 KB, 285x214)
Attached: DSC-0032.JPG (2.99 MB, 2304x4096)

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

Andalusians have.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

Do you not see 'Banging' as derogatory?

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Go tongue-punch a fartbox you batty boy

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

Nah lad, 'banging' means 'very good'. I use it myself all the time tbh.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

In what sort of joyless world is 'banging' as an adjective for a piece of music derogatory?

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

I don't. 'Banging' means particularly good as far as I've ever known it.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

BANGIN TOON

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

"banging" sounds a bit urban doesn't it

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

h

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

THE END. AGAIN

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit