Everything is predetermined yet its all your fault.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Yup, you can predict everything from behavior to physical attributes but you have free will out of thin ear to make extremely complex decisions with zero knowledge beforehand with full understanding and comprehension of its consequences.

Attached: putin.jpg (35.28 KB, 640x360)

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Determinism is a lie. Also, Calvin created it…. Rather than Newton. Or at least, got the ball rolling. This ultimately culminated in Darwinism. Break free.. with God's grace.

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Wow, that reasoning was astonishing, not.

John Carter
John Carter

OP, bruh, you should go see a doctor for your thin ears. Thats not normal or healthy. I'm praying for you, because I fear a gentle breeze might blow your ears apart.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

bruh
You're the honorary tigger here, aren't you?

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

Want me to call you a pansy instead?

Toughen up. Saying you were made to do things isn't going to fly on the Day of Judgement.

Leo White
Leo White

Tigger is a fictional animal, friend. Are you okay? Do you need help? I can call you shrink if you want.

Attached: download-(18).jpg (9.58 KB, 225x225)

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

But just look at your replies, they are so predictable that you can't simply deny determinism yourself.
Your human characteristics are fictional as well, we know who you're even if we sometimes pretend to not.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

So which one of your multiple personalites am I talking to now? The one that is bad at english or the one that unironically worships that BASED faggot Zeus?

Attached: download-(19).jpg (7.4 KB, 178x159)

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

If I call him insane maybe he will stop
Nice coping mechanism, still won't change who you truly are, LOL.

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

you can know everything
that means everything is realized

Attached: el-homero.png (349.19 KB, 757x632)

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

that means everything is realized
But of course not. 1+1 can easily be 3, you don't need any kind of reasoning for that. Just accept the guilt and act like you're doing something purposeful.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

Sure, Charlie, because sane people write things like this
<we know who you're even if we sometimes pretend to not.

Stop embarrassing yourself and maybe people will take you seriously.

Attached: keks-luthor-took-forty-titles-fb-6604327.jpg (22.89 KB, 300x300)

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Makes choice freely
Doesn't like the consequences
<What? How could this have happened? I didn't do this! Free Will doesn't exist! It's God's fault!

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Stop embarrassing yourself and maybe people will take you seriously.
I'm not the one who doesn't understand context. I mean, you're supposed to have that skill really high for reading the Bible but since you're a tigger we all know what it means. By we I said us, the humans.
you is your unconsciousness, predetermined brain and body structure
Wow, I'm sure down syndrome people like you can be just like the normal people.

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

Honk honk.

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Calling people fictional animals won't cover up the fact that you are clearly insane, Mr. Legion. I'll pray for you

Attached: when-the-cringe-is-too-strong-com-14240790.png (108.08 KB, 500x473)

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

Trying to save face won't save you from the embarrassment that just happened and the one you're.

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

My face has already been saved with the grace and power of Jesus Christ, Charlie. You are the one that keeps calling me a fictional character and refered to yourself as 'we'.

Is 'we' one of your pronouns or are you a self admitted schizophrenic? How can I be more accommodating for a newfriend like you?

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

1+1 can easily be 3
you don't need any kind of reasoning for that
<no such thing as underlying truth
lol
accept the guilt
act like you're doing something purposeful
Vanity of vanities. I feel sorry for you fedora, user. It houses nothing.

Attached: SYSTEM-OVERLOAD.png (205.1 KB, 322x276)

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Its ok, I know cognitive dissonance hits you really hard, especially when you're a fragile pile of emotions.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Well, you can't blame God for sending you to hell, since as a result of determinism, He has no freewill either.

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

Of course even though I expected that he was boundaries breaking, but if you say so. Though hell is a quite cheap tactic to show your """"""""""""""""""""""""""love"""""""""""""""""""""""""" it has worked really well it seems. Hells starts from here and continues there, its a quite well constructed reality where people totally see how good it all is.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

If everything is predetermined, then so is your reasoning and coming to the knowledge that everything is predetermined. And since reason and knowledge necessarily implies free will, you are in contradiction. It's essentially the same stupid "everything's an illusion maaan" argument and is easily refuted the same way.

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

And since reason and knowledge necessarily implies free will
It doesn't though. Its on you to prove how that "would" require free will. You clearly don't have even the basic idea of predetermination.

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

Knowledge and reason presuppose free will because they require a subject which acts. You would know this if you weren't just the most basic type of idiot that gets involved in internet arguments.

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

You would know this if you weren't just the most basic type of idiot that gets involved in internet arguments.
But you once again prove that you don't even know one of the most famous arguments of all time. You don't even know it and even less have any reasoning to begin to even disprove it.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

Are you actually retarded? You think John Calvin invented determinism. Hahahabahahahabahababababnahahahahahahahahhahahahhahah

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

What makes you say God has no free will? He's in fact the only truly free being in existence and out.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

This thread has the combined iq of 42. Like, I've never seen so many dumb posts in my life.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit