Everything is predetermined yet its all your fault

Yup, you can predict everything from behavior to physical attributes but you have free will out of thin ear to make extremely complex decisions with zero knowledge beforehand with full understanding and comprehension of its consequences.

Attached: putin.jpg (640x360, 35.28K)

Determinism is a lie. Also, Calvin created it…. Rather than Newton. Or at least, got the ball rolling. This ultimately culminated in Darwinism. Break free.. with God's grace.

Wow, that reasoning was astonishing, not.

OP, bruh, you should go see a doctor for your thin ears. Thats not normal or healthy. I'm praying for you, because I fear a gentle breeze might blow your ears apart.

You're the honorary tigger here, aren't you?

Want me to call you a pansy instead?

Toughen up. Saying you were made to do things isn't going to fly on the Day of Judgement.

Tigger is a fictional animal, friend. Are you okay? Do you need help? I can call you shrink if you want.

Attached: download (18).jpg (225x225, 9.58K)

But just look at your replies, they are so predictable that you can't simply deny determinism yourself.

Your human characteristics are fictional as well, we know who you're even if we sometimes pretend to not.

So which one of your multiple personalites am I talking to now? The one that is bad at english or the one that unironically worships that BASED faggot Zeus?

Attached: download (19).jpg (178x159, 7.4K)

Nice coping mechanism, still won't change who you truly are, LOL.

Attached: el homero.png (757x632, 349.19K)

But of course not. 1+1 can easily be 3, you don't need any kind of reasoning for that. Just accept the guilt and act like you're doing something purposeful.

Sure, Charlie, because sane people write things like this

Attached: keks-luthor-took-forty-titles_fb_6604327.jpg (300x300, 22.89K)

I'm not the one who doesn't understand context. I mean, you're supposed to have that skill really high for reading the Bible but since you're a tigger we all know what it means. By we I said us, the humans.

Wow, I'm sure down syndrome people like you can be just like the normal people.

Honk honk.

Calling people fictional animals won't cover up the fact that you are clearly insane, Mr. Legion. I'll pray for you

Attached: when-the-cringe-is-too-strong-com-14240790.png (500x473, 108.08K)

Trying to save face won't save you from the embarrassment that just happened and the one you're.

My face has already been saved with the grace and power of Jesus Christ, Charlie. You are the one that keeps calling me a fictional character and refered to yourself as 'we'.

Is 'we' one of your pronouns or are you a self admitted schizophrenic? How can I be more accommodating for a newfriend like you?

Attached: SYSTEM OVERLOAD.png (322x276, 205.1K)

Its ok, I know cognitive dissonance hits you really hard, especially when you're a fragile pile of emotions.

Well, you can't blame God for sending you to hell, since as a result of determinism, He has no freewill either.

Of course even though I expected that he was boundaries breaking, but if you say so. Though hell is a quite cheap tactic to show your """"""""""""""""""""""""""love"""""""""""""""""""""""""" it has worked really well it seems. Hells starts from here and continues there, its a quite well constructed reality where people totally see how good it all is.

If everything is predetermined, then so is your reasoning and coming to the knowledge that everything is predetermined. And since reason and knowledge necessarily implies free will, you are in contradiction. It's essentially the same stupid "everything's an illusion maaan" argument and is easily refuted the same way.

It doesn't though. Its on you to prove how that "would" require free will. You clearly don't have even the basic idea of predetermination.

Knowledge and reason presuppose free will because they require a subject which acts. You would know this if you weren't just the most basic type of idiot that gets involved in internet arguments.

But you once again prove that you don't even know one of the most famous arguments of all time. You don't even know it and even less have any reasoning to begin to even disprove it.

Are you actually retarded? You think John Calvin invented determinism. Hahahabahahahabahababababnahahahahahahahahhahahahhahah

What makes you say God has no free will? He's in fact the only truly free being in existence and out.

This thread has the combined iq of 42. Like, I've never seen so many dumb posts in my life.