Suicide isn't a sin unless you're a Catholic

Suicide isn't a sin unless you're a Catholic.

Thou shalt not kill
Kill meaning senseless ending of someone's life.
If I kill myself it's because im literally a detriment to my family and making them live in hell because of MY actions.
There's nothing in the Bible against suicide.

Attached: 1550607331657.jpg (1024x1004, 210.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 15&version=NIV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fact that you keep bothering us with this tired and resolved topic is proof that you don't believe your own retardation. We get it, you want people to think suicide isn't a sin.

You are a disingenuous cunt that needs to stop avoiding his ban. Repent before you damn yourself forever.

Attached: 1301271022001.jpg (271x290, 10.54K)

Reminder to
SAGE HIDE REPORT

I mean im going to kill myself this week so it's ok

and you hope that God will reward you for this?

Please don't.

I think he'll understand my sacrifice to make my family better.

What parent was ever happy to learn that their son died the most unhappy death imaginable? If you think they'd prefer you dead, then ask them.

It's not that
Obviously they want me alive but stuff happens before you found Christ and one thing leads to another…your family starts getting hurt etc etc and it's all your fault etc etc

You said that last week and the week before that and the month before that and the month before that. You are lower than a drama whore. Quite being an emotional faggot and REPENT twords God! He can take away your suffering if you just REPENT!
Quit calling God a liar, with Him all things are possible. If you throw away the life He gave you than you throw away your only chance ever getting to know Him. Your own conscience betrays you. No matter how many times you get emotional, you will never convince us that murdering yourself will somehow free you from suffering. You will never get our permission for you to be a coward.

REPENT

I don't need any of your approval.
You don't understand my hell.
I wouldn't wish it on anybody

You claim to not need our approval? Than why do you constantly make these threads every week? Why do you insist on driving others to sin by telling them suicide isn't a sin? If you didn't need our approval you wouldn't be making these bait threads.

Whatever you think is bad now will only be magnified 1000 fold in hell.

Attached: stop-suicide.jpg (424x283, 22.63K)

But nothing. They want you alive. Whatever guilt you are laboring under, Christ can and, if you have asked, has forgiven you. The father of the prodigal son was not pained by him, he threw his son a feast. I know it may be painful, but I think you should talk to your family about this. Knowing their love is bound to make whatever personal hell you are dealing with more bearable.

So it's a sin? REPENT!

CAN WE ALL STOP SCREAMING REPENT A THE SUICIDALLY DEPRESSED MAN PLEASE???
THEN BEAR WITH IT FOR THE SAKE OF HIS SOUL, YOU DISGRACES.

Idc about my pain
It's my families I care about. I'm making them suffer in many many ways and it's not good

You think to little of them. You think they care more about their own personal happiness then the life of their own flesh and blood. If you truly care about their happiness, then ask them what will make them happy, or if their even sad to begin with.

This is way more insane stuff than what's even u can imagine.
Like it's not just sadness and stuff like that…it's much worse.

It's murder not kill.

Whatever it is, death is not going to brighten the situation. I don't need to convince you of this because I know that you already know it. If you can't talk to them, then talk to someone, just don't keep this insanity bottled up where it can't be exposed to the light of reason.

I honestly think it's the only solution to save my family. Like im deathly afraid no pun intended… But it will be for the greater good of the earth imo.

They don't want to be saved if it means losing you. There is no struggle in the world that they wouldn't endure for the sake of your life.

Don't kill yourself user, suicide is the same as murder.

What else are we supposed to say to a guy who's constantly threatening to commit a mortal sin? Should we tell him to go ahead and do it?

Please do not kill yourself.

Just not call him things like a disengenuos cunt or a coward. This is the proper way to counter self-hatred is gentle love, not righteous anger. He's tempted by the error that he's an unbearable burden and half of this thread has gone ahead and treated him like one in response. He's a sinner, now treat him like one; with love and patience.

The Blessed Virgin Mary suffered 7 great sorrows for her Son. This moved Christ to tears seeing this, but did Mary give in to her own will? No, she allowed God's holy will to be done, even though it meant having to watch her Son suffer. Have courage user, pray the rosary faithfully tonight and ask the Blessed Virgin to intercede for your family, I promise that it will work.

'The lily becomes whiter and sheds a
sweeter fragrance among thorns than
when growing in the open soil.' - St Paul of the Cross.

Attached: 425d849a94d8ecf08fc6f69fa67d2b21.jpg (840x1135, 186.6K)

Not that user but why doesn't God take away the pain? It seems so unfair that some reprobate can live a life of debauchery for decades, repent at the last minute and go to heaven while I have given my all and refrained from sin as best I can and yet I may end up killing myself in my misery and go to hell. Obviously I know I am guilty of the same sin as the said reprobate but it's so hard to be calling out to God amidst suffering He refuses to end and then be punished when the weight of the misery overwhelms my capacity to handle it. Sorry for the blogpost.
I'm a week into med-school and the only future I can fathom that doesn't involve my eventual suicide is to become a monk in some rural monastery; however, I am not involved in a cathodox church and would have no idea how to become a monk. Is this worth pursuing? Any advice is appreciated.

Attached: wolf.jpg (736x857, 155.74K)

That's an oxymoron. Reprobates don't ever want to be saved.
It's because you haven't accepted your suffering as God's way of making you stronger. Read the book of Job and see how he deals with suffering.
Also, best of luck at med-school. You're gonna need it.

sage for double post
Easy solution. Begome Gadolig!!!

Definitely begome, but be warned becomming a monk will only challenge you even more than what you are going through now. On top of the increased spiritual warfare you will experience demons love to harass holy men you would also be expected to perform medical tasks due to your experience in the medical field. If you are up for it and can brave the minions of the evil one, than please, begome. But please do your due diligence and learn from the experiences of other monks before you fully commit yourself to God.

Attached: 43064230_249986579024098_37599236016851492_n.jpg (480x480, 20.6K)

Ok Judas

How can you be this stupid

In the trials that God sends us we
must bow our head in submission,
because, if He intended to give us one
stroke, and we raise our head in rebel
lion, He will give us ten of them ;
whereas, if He designed to give us ten
strokes, and we bow our head in sub
mission, He will scarcely inflict one.

Lord, dispose of me as Thou wiliest ;
let me be tormented as much as Thou
pleasest ; I will never, on any account,
separate myself from Thee. Do with
me according to Thy good pleasure ; I
wish to draw nearer and nearer to
Thee.

~St Paul of the Cross.

Rejoice in your suffering user, because its a sign God has big plans for you.

Grow up.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 15&version=NIV

You are someone, user.