Why do Christians deny Jesus is the Christ?

Why hello fellow Christians.

Why is it, that Christians these days denounce anyone who says Jesus is the Christ, the begotten Son of God.

They will accept nothing less than "God became a man" and "Jesus is God".

Even though the bible says Jesus was begotten, and his Father is his God and our God…

If you say Jesus is the Christ, and Jehovah is God, youre branded as a heretic and cast out of the synagogue.

How long have have the Jesuits been pushing this "Jesus is one God of a team of three Gods call one God" lie for?

Attached: image001.jpg (436x533, 39.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostles'_Creed#English_translations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to do some more reading on basic christology. Jesus is God, this is not a contradiction with his role as Christ, the Messiah. The paradox is between his being God and Man.

Are you a JW?

Attached: 20190312_103735.jpg (1634x5808, 2.14M)

Read the WHOLE Bible, Mormon!
And also, good luck becoming a god yourself! You shall die like a man!

see how the snakes come out of the woodwork and attack you straight away

The Mormons and weird Prots are out shilling today…

since like 300 A.D.
i'm assuming you're a witness.
if Jesus Christ was simply just a "really special person", his sacrifice was not good enough for the debt we owe to God the Father (an infinite one only God can pay).
if that is the case, we should all become jews.

the structure of a witnesses argument is moslem-tier.

Attached: _.png (306x593, 501.92K)

Good evening, and welcome to another round of: “Guess the Jesus Denier”!
What is OP, folks? Mormon? Jehovah’s Witness? Muslim? Gnostic?

Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.
Why does everyone deny this fact?

Nobody here denies this fact. You just happen to believe that Jesus is A god, the Father is A god, and the Holy Ghost is A god.

You’re arguing basically for pantheism.

God is understood to man as three characters, Father Son and Holy Spirit, but God is ONE personal entity.

Also all the Orthodox, all the Latins hold this as doctrine.

Mormontards are today’s Gnostics.

if you flip open your bible to page, all of it, youll see that the God of Israel is named JEHOVAH, and this God begets a Son in the new testament, called JESUS who is the Christ.

This is what happens when you believe that there are no mysteries. That’s the error of Protestantism which leads to these heresies.

are you talking about the MYSTERY on the forehead of the whore of revelation?
what God does that church preach? is it a Trinity? three in one, tag team spectacular?

Read your Bible, page all of it.
“The father and I are one” means what it says. One god, three persons.

Must’ve been the Protestants too during the Gnostic heresies.
This is your brain on Catholicism.

Anyways!
Does posting on Zig Forums count as good-boy points?

Jesus didnt mention the third person in that verse, why did Jesus exclude him?

Do even know how to reply to another post? What site did you come from? How did you find this board? What’s your age and racial demographic?

i was informed by a reliable source, that this place might have some real christians, as reddit seems to be a toxic snake pit run by transexuals and jesuits

Answer my other questions.

im not taking orders from you, you should be taking orders from me, make a drink

Confirmed schizo, lol.

i think youll find believing that one God is actually a team of three Gods in one team called one God, is schizo.

All im stating, is there is One God, who is one person, and there is one Christ who is one person, and these two persons, are not the same person.
This is what the bible teaches.

Not a single person here believes that the trinity is a “team” of three gods called one. God is literally ONE God, THREE persons.
I swear, mysteries are an IQ filter.

Read this, and stop being a heretic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostles'_Creed#English_translations

Oops. Guess you didn’t read your Bible after all.

so you believe there is one God, and three persons are this one God?
Thats by definition a team.

You are a pantheist.

There is ONE GOD. Look again at the first commandment user.

If you can’t understand the trinity that’s your problem pal.

Common ousia, mate.

Learn what terms people that disagree with you use.

How is saying there is One God, who is one person, pantheism?

remember the God that Jesus prayed to? that guy is God

which chapter and verse can i find this ousia?, i use the King James Version

This is why they persecute you so.

Nah, even Protestants are stupid enough to believe the shit OP is shilling.

*aren't

what kind of meme-baptist doesn't believe in the trinity?

So you think Jesus being the Christ, the Son of God, is false?

Maybe I misunderstood you.

God is one but is revealed as three characters to man, the Trinity. That’s the Orthodox position.

so you are a modalist?

No. Revealed to man as three persons. Human logic cannot fully comprehend God’s mysteries but the Trinity makes it easier to understand.

are you saying God is the author of confusion and we cant understand his words?

Maybe characters is the wrong word. This is hard to express user.

The Trinity are three, real divine persons that are all part of the Godhead.

have you ever considered, that when Jesus said his Father was the only true God in John 17:3, that he actually meant it?
and when he straitly tells in John 20:17, that his Father is his God, and our God
And that in Rev 3:12 he says he has a God 4 times in one verse. that he was telling the truth?

If Jesus' Father is God, that makes him the Son of God.
Why is this really simple truth, so difficult for most christians to understand? and instead they preach a confusing trinity 3 in 1 God, that they themselves confess is nonsensical and cannot be understood, but we must place our trust in this house apon the sand?

I state thus the fllowing:
One God, the Father
One Christ, Jesus
One Spirit, Holy

Refer to Eph 4:4-6

i know the pharisees falsely accused Jesus of claiming things he never said, are these passages things the pharisees thought he said? the guys Jesus said were of the devil and abode not in truth?

To say that man is capable of understanding everything and able to parse it out into categories is pride. There are divine mysteries that we just cannot comprehend through reason, that’s just what I’m trying to say.

Prots inherited this RCC tendency of having to philosophically define God and sort everything into little neat categories.

tell me, what was the "mystery" that God revealed in the new testament?

Jesus is the Son of the Father in the Trinity, but also God. He is both.

If you don’t understand the Trinity being three divine persons in one God then you won’t get it.

false. the "Trinity" what does not appear in scripture, is not the 'mystery' that God revealed.

The mystery that had been hid in God, was that the gentiles would be fellow heirs of the Kingdom of God, through the death and resurrection of the human messias, Christ Jesus our Lord.

It has nothing to do with God lying in the the old testament and actually secretly being a team of three.

“Truly, truly I say unto you: Before Abraham was, I AM”

I feel like I’m taking a theology test geez.

A mystery is something that cannot be explained by reason alone. There are many mysteries in the New Testament. The Virgin Mary. The Trinity. Most importantly the Ressurection.

If you don’t believe in mysteries then you can’t accept any of these events.